ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:47 pm

Congratulations Sameer

kbutt18
Newly Registered

Post by kbutt18 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:25 pm

sameer2012 wrote:Hi everyone,

My wife received her passport today with RFC

Date of Application: 11/10/2013
Application under process: 30/10/2013
Passport received: 05/12/2013
Visa granted

thanks

congrats dudeee!!..please if you can tell us what documents did you submit..?

shah183

Post by shah183 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:43 am

It.s Me wrote:Salaam

Update: received an email from BHC attached with a Delay Letter (2),

Dear Xx. Xxxxxxxx,

ISB/ XXXXXXX

This is to confirm that your application for settlement has been received by this office and is currently being processed. Our External Customer Standards for settlement applications are to process 95% within 12 weeks and 100% within 24 weeks.

I am writing to inform you that, unfortunately, it is likely your application will take longer than usual to conclude. In many cases we are undertaking additional checks on sponsors income and employment. If you have not submitted the required evidence to demonstrate that your sponsor can meet the minimum income threshold, your application will be delayed. This is because on 5th July 2013 the UK High Court handed down its judgment in a Judicial Review of the minimum income threshold for spouses/partners and children applying in the family route. Having reviewed the judgment the UK Home Secretary has decided to pursue an appeal (and has asked for this to be expedited). More information on this Court judgement is available on our website.

If the results of our checks show that your application meets the requirements of the Immigration Rules, we will make a decision on your application as quickly as possible. However if the evidence you have provided shows that the minimum income threshold has not been met, or that significant evidence is missing, your application will be ‘paused’ pending the outcome of the appeal. If your application is ‘paused’, we will write to you again to let you know and we will tell you what documents are missing from your application, if any, so that you have an opportunity to address the inconsistencies.

At this stage we do not require any further action from you. If we do we will write to you again and let you know.

If you would like your passport to be returned to you whilst your application remains on hold, please email visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk and this will be arranged for you.

I apologise for the inconvenience this will cause you and your family. We will contact you again shortly with more information regarding your application.

Yours sincerely,

Entry Clearance Manager
UK Visas and Immigration
British High Commission, Islamabad, Pakistan
What does dis email mean? Have dey just snt it bcoz dey r taking more than 12 weeks OR ur application is on hold? and wot is d meaning ov following line in ur letter..
''If you would like your passport to be returned to you whilst your application remains on hold, please email visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk and this will be arranged for you. ''

salimkk

hi

Post by salimkk » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:11 am

I DONT KNOW why they have sent this email but i think they have not put my application on hold as the status of my application still shows under process now why they sent this email that i think if some one sle on this forum has some answer to this may be

shah183

Re: hi

Post by shah183 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:03 am

salimkk wrote:I DONT KNOW why they have sent this email but i think they have not put my application on hold as the status of my application still shows under process now why they sent this email that i think if some one sle on this forum has some answer to this may be
whole letter shows dat dey r just letting knw dat dey need to take more dan 12 weeks BUT in last lines dey said its on hold n if u wish ur passport back den dey can arrange it.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:27 am

shah183 wrote:
salimkk wrote:I DONT KNOW why they have sent this email but i think they have not put my application on hold as the status of my application still shows under process now why they sent this email that i think if some one sle on this forum has some answer to this may be
whole letter shows dat dey r just letting knw dat dey need to take more dan 12 weeks BUT in last lines dey said its on hold n if u wish ur passport back den dey can arrange it.

The letter sugests ur applications r on hold. The last line clearly shows that. Also the štatus on the tracker does not change even when u r on hold.

Hope that helps.
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

yaakovnewman
Germany

Entry Clearanve Visa Refused

Post by yaakovnewman » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:19 pm

Hi
My wife applied from Karachi for entry clearance visa, the visa refused on silly ground that the property is not big enough to accommodate four people(my friend his wife me and my wife). I submitted council tax letter for type C property and tenancy agreement with the application but ECO either didn't check the documents properly or simply don't want to grant the visa..
She has right to appeal with in next 28 days..
The only other thing i can provide is another letter from local estate agency that house is big enough for four people..
I need some suggestion regarding that

Thanks in advance

Time line
Applied from Karachi
Applied on 27/09/13
RFC 05/12/13
result refuse

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:17 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
shah183 wrote:

The letter sugests ur applications r on hold. The last line clearly shows that. Also the štatus on the tracker does not change even when u r on hold.

Hope that helps.
That is only apologising letter for delay.confirmed by our local Mp.who directly call BHC Islamabad.they people told that we are very sorry for this delay
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:34 pm

I think the email just means that application will take longer than normally because they are making more checks. It doesnt mean its on hold because it states that if anymore documents are required they will contact you again.

shah183

Post by shah183 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:45 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:I think the email just means that application will take longer than normally because they are making more checks. It doesnt mean its on hold because it states that if anymore documents are required they will contact you again.
bt wot abt following line?
''If you would like your passport to be returned to you whilst your application remains on hold, please email visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk and this will be arranged for you. ''

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:24 pm

I think that line means that while we hold your application while checks are made. If you would like your passport back then let us know.

Kind of confusing how they wrote the email. Mind you they probably did that deliberately to confuse people. This is how i interpreted the email, others might interpret it differently.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:26 pm

To yaakovnewman

Sorry to hear about refusal. Did you include house title deeds for property from Land Registry? Ask the owner of the house to download from internet theres a small fee around £8 for it.

Also an estate agent report is also required for the property. This will state how many people can live in the property without it being overcrowded aswell as measurements of each room in the property.

yaakovnewman
Germany

Post by yaakovnewman » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:56 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To yaakovnewman

Sorry to hear about refusal. Did you include house title deeds for property from Land Registry? Ask the owner of the house to download from internet theres a small fee around £8 for it.

Also an estate agent report is also required for the property. This will state how many people can live in the property without it being overcrowded aswell as measurements of each room in the property.

I didn't include title deed as I rented the property through estate agent(Park & baileys) I asked them and they will give me inspection report confirming the condition of house . Any body have any idea about appeal process?? How long it normally take and can I apply online as mentioned in letter?
Thanks

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 am

The appeal process all depends on the refusal reason. If your lucky BHC will overturn decision at review stage and therefore wont need to have a hearing.

However if your unlucky then you have to go through tribunal hearing hoping that the judge will rule in your favour.

Out of my experience i would say that the appeal process was very time consuming and expensive for me, but the sad part was i came out the other end back to square one. Insha Allah for you it will be different.

prayforus
Member of Standing

How Long?

Post by prayforus » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:25 pm

Firstly, Salaam to all you members on here. I have been viewing this forum for quite a while now and I decided to join just to ask a question.

My wife submitted her application over a month ago (November 2013). I have been following the tracking application number everyday, viewing it to see if it changes. It is still stuck on 'Forwarded to Islamabad OC', she submitted the application via Mirpur. Can anyone can confirm when this will change?

I am worried they may not have received her application at the BHC.

Jazak'Allah Khair

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:31 pm

Walaikum Salaam

I remember someone mentioned this however for some reason for some people the status doesnt change at all after forwarded to Islamabad OC, however for others the status changes to under process after 10 days after forwarded to Islamabad OC.

If your still worried its best to contact the embassy by email saying that your worried and that can they confirm that they received application.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:06 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Walaikum Salaam

I remember someone mentioned this however for some reason for some people the status doesnt change at all after forwarded to Islamabad OC, however for others the status changes to under process after 10 days after forwarded to Islamabad OC.

If your still worried its best to contact the embassy by email saying that your worried and that can they confirm that they received application.
Thank you for the reply. Is there an e-mail address which I can contact them on to confirm? We submitted the application just over a month ago now and I am surprised that our status has not changed, if not, slightly worried. I'm not fully aware of the procedure of how the documents reach them via Gerrys, but I would not like to think that they have been lost in the process.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:21 pm

Their email address is visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

Hope you get a reply back from them because sometimes they dont reply and therefore you might need to resend them an email if thats the case.

Good Luck with your application. Hope your wife visa gets granted. I submitted 27th Septemeber. Hoping that my husband gets visa Insha Allah.

tagb2000
United Kingdom

Post by tagb2000 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:39 pm

Salaam prayforus

I sumbitted 3 applications in mirpur in October. 1 on the 4th & 2 on the 7th. The two on the 7th there status changed to under process the other is currently at forwarded to Islamabad OC. I emailed them and they sent standard email response they sent to everyone. However I know that many members of forums whose status stay at fowarded to OC and wet straight to passport ready for collection.

I pray that Allah swt has the same planned for us and only he knows.

Btw - one of the apps from the 7th has had his visa granted by the grace of Allah swt.

shah183

Post by shah183 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:51 am

Any RFC?

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:17 pm

Looks like none of the forum members heard back today. Maybe tomorrow or this week.

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:48 am

Hay people I have received RFC today, i will collect my passport tomorrow INSHALLAH. Please pray for me for the positive outcome. :)
Application submitted from Lahore:23/04/2013
Application forwarded to Isd OC:23/04/2013
Under process at BHC :07/05/2013
Application hold on :08/10/2013
Supporting Documents submit 0n:04/11/2013
RFC: 10/12/2013
Outcome:Will be positive INSHALLAH

shah183

Post by shah183 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:12 am

Javeria wrote:Hay people I have received RFC today, i will collect my passport tomorrow INSHALLAH. Please pray for me for the positive outcome. :)
There will b positive result IA. At wot time u received text?

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:20 am

Javeria wrote:Hay people I have received RFC today, i will collect my passport tomorrow INSHALLAH. Please pray for me for the positive outcome. :)
OMG ALHAMDULILAH javeria i am so happy for u!!!! Xxx

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:34 am

shah183 wrote:
There will b positive result IA. At wot time u received text?
I received text at 1:10pm(Pakistan time),I have also received e-mail at 10:06am and status has also been changed on tracker today.
Last edited by Javeria on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.