ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

God's Authority

Re: Hello

Post by God's Authority » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:02 pm

naba wrote:
God's Authority wrote:Hello Everyone

Olapoint, am truly sorry about the news, please dont be dismayed,just press on for the best. I believe all will fall in place for you.

Am sorry to bother you all but was just wondering if anyone has an idea, am I supposed to recieve an acknowledgment letter from the tribunal that my appeal has been recieved or will it get sent to my lawyer instead? I noticed the payment left my account the third day, I faxed the documents,I called and was told it was recieved but other than that no written confirmation.

Also what do you think about expediting appeals? I am at a cross road, getting closer to my EDD so not sure if that can be accepted as a ''compassionate or compelling reason'' lol. I have heard people say it has to be a matter of life or death before they can expedite a appeal hearing request.

Lastly, anyone knows how long its currently taking to get hearing dates generally now? Any good pro bono lawyer perhaps in the south east London? I would really really appreciate your kind advice please.

Thanks so much.
God's Authority, Don't worry dear. I didn't get any ack letter but later got the letter with hearing date which is in mid 2014. For me it took about 3 weeks to get the letter and after a couple of weeks the money was taken out. God bless.

Thank you dear Naba, that is really re-assuring to read. I would just have to wait patiently then. Lol. God bless you for your kind response and I wish you God's favour too dear.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Re: Hello

Post by nilemarques » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:58 pm

[quote="God's Authority"][quote="naba"][quote="God's Authority"]Hello Everyone

Olapoint, am truly sorry about the news, please dont be dismayed,just press on for the best. I believe all will fall in place for you.

Am sorry to bother you all but was just wondering if anyone has an idea, am I supposed to recieve an acknowledgment letter from the tribunal that my appeal has been recieved or will it get sent to my lawyer instead? I noticed the payment left my account the third day, I faxed the documents,I called and was told it was recieved but other than that no written confirmation.

Also what do you think about expediting appeals? I am at a cross road, getting closer to my EDD so not sure if that can be accepted as a ''compassionate or compelling reason'' lol. I have heard people say it has to be a matter of life or death before they can expedite a appeal hearing request.

Lastly, anyone knows how long its currently taking to get hearing dates generally now? Any good pro bono lawyer perhaps in the south east London? I would really really appreciate your kind advice please.

Thanks so much.[/quote]

God's Authority, Don't worry dear. I didn't get any ack letter but later got the letter with hearing date which is in mid 2014. For me it took about 3 weeks to get the letter and after a couple of weeks the money was taken out. God bless.[/quote]

Thank you dear Naba, that is really re-assuring to read. I would just have to wait patiently then. Lol. God bless you for your kind response and I wish you God's favour too dear.[/quote]

@God's Authority. I don't know if your question regarding pro bono lawyers has been answered. If it hasn't, you can contact your MP, local CAB,a charitable organization that preferably deals with Human Rights that can refer you to the Pro Bono Unit. I believe they don't take cases directly from an individual.

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:42 am

Morning All,

My Heavenly Father this morning would like to give you thanks for covering us under Your wings and protecting us.We roll all our challenges and tribulations unto Your Mighty hands for the battles are for You my Heavenly Father.I pray by the power of the name of Jesus that every application,every letter of reconsideration and JR cases be approved in Jesus name.Let Your Mighty authority stand for us and Your Law re-write every immigration law that's against us in the name of Jesus.My Heavenly Father we pray for Your favour and breakthrough upon our lives in Jesus name...AMEN!!!

*waves*...Its been ages since I last blogged and want to encourages you my brothers and sisters to soldier on and not to loose faith nor hope.God is with us every step of the way!Also,condolescense to the Mandela family and the nation of South Africa who lost the son of the African soil who fought for freedom.May His soul rest in peace.This is one president who's been through a lot and never gave up.We thank God for his life!The amoebas at the HO are still dragging their feet and still no response regarding my reconsideration.But,I don't blame them since they play roullette and pretend to be working.That's what happens when you're an amoeba!!

@New bloggers...Welcome to the forum and all the best with your application forms!

@Olapoint...sorry about your setbank which is only temporary and pray to God he makes a way for you and all of us.

@Majojo...All the best with your appeal and pray that God fights for you!

@Verbs...*hugs*...Don't let the amoebas deter you as they always want to find a minor thing to make you think its falling apart...*rollseyes*.I pray that they accept that your the mom despite the names and grant you a stay!
@Shorma...write to the Capita amoebas as they won't stop bothering you with their love-letters and departure forms.They sent me letters and text,however my rep wrote them a letter and haven't received any response nor any letters from them.

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:44 am

Encourage not encourages...ooh gosh,slow morning I guess...lol.Excuse the typos.God bless!!

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:04 am

Keisha wrote:Morning All,

My Heavenly Father this morning would like to give you thanks for covering us under Your wings and protecting us.We roll all our challenges and tribulations unto Your Mighty hands for the battles are for You my Heavenly Father.I pray by the power of the name of Jesus that every application,every letter of reconsideration and JR cases be approved in Jesus name.Let Your Mighty authority stand for us and Your Law re-write every immigration law that's against us in the name of Jesus.My Heavenly Father we pray for Your favour and breakthrough upon our lives in Jesus name...AMEN!!!

*waves*...Its been ages since I last blogged and want to encourages you my brothers and sisters to soldier on and not to loose faith nor hope.God is with us every step of the way!Also,condolescense to the Mandela family and the nation of South Africa who lost the son of the African soil who fought for freedom.May His soul rest in peace.This is one president who's been through a lot and never gave up.We thank God for his life!The amoebas at the HO are still dragging their feet and still no response regarding my reconsideration.But,I don't blame them since they play roullette and pretend to be working.That's what happens when you're an amoeba!!

@New bloggers...Welcome to the forum and all the best with your application forms!

@Olapoint...sorry about your setbank which is only temporary and pray to God he makes a way for you and all of us.

@Verbs...*hugs*...Don't let the amoebas deter you as they always want to find a minor thing to make you think its falling apart...*rollseyes*.I pray that they accept that your the mom despite the names and grant you a stay!
@Shorma...write to the Capita amoebas as they won't stop bothering you with their love-letters and departure forms.They sent me letters and text,however my rep wrote them a letter and haven't received any response nor any letters from them.
Good morning - Queeisha Amen - thank you for your powerful prayer. May the lord deliver us from the realms of iniquity! Have a great week all.
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:07 am

@Believe....Good morning MP and hopw all is well with you.Amen oo and how's the going?

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:27 am

Good morning Forum!!!! Good morning @keshia My lawyer also send a message to CAPITA I am waiting a appeal process and My daughter had a british citizenship application in HOME office, please don't write anymore letter to my clients. Hope this works.

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:40 am

Keisha wrote:@Believe....Good morning MP and hopw all is well with you.Amen oo and how's the going?
Fine thanks Queeisha. How are you? Staying positive journey has been a bit longer than I anticipated but there are others that have clocked 16 months and over so my 6.5 months is very humbling indeed.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:42 am

[quote="Keisha"]Morning All,

@Shorma...write to the Capita amoebas as they won't stop bothering you with their love-letters and departure forms.They sent me letters and text,however my rep wrote them a letter and haven't received any response nor any letters from them.[/quote]

Keisha!!!!!! Wow!!! I'm actually speechless and I shed tears of joy after reading your post!! **sniff sniff**. I was feeling a bit low this morning but your prayer and words of encouragement have made me rejuvenated!! A big AMEN to that!!!

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:35 pm

Amen
Your expectation will manifest very soon

naba

Post by naba » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:54 pm

Dear all, I have been surprised to receive a letter from the tribunal mentioning a earlier date for the hearing. The previous date was in mid 2014, now the hearing will be in early 2014!

Is it normal practice? any idea friends?.......God bless you

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:14 pm

@Believe...Amen.I'm fine thanks by His grace and mercy,praying for breakthrough and keeping the faith.Please pardon my memory,did you submit a JR??

@Naba...I reckon its normal as my sister also got an early date for the tribunal.All the best and pray that God speaks for you!

@Nile...*hugs*...Amen.I know that feeling and may God touch you in Jesus name.Glad you feel rejuvenated...*wink*.Will shall continuosly soldier on!

@Kukuwife...Amen

ale001

Post by ale001 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:17 pm

Still never receive decision yet since the UKBA dispatched it on 28 November 2013. :( :( :( :( :(
Ale001

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:25 pm

naba wrote:Dear all, I have been surprised to receive a letter from the tribunal mentioning a earlier date for the hearing. The previous date was in mid 2014, now the hearing will be in early 2014!

Brilliant news not uncommon at all. I recall vividly someone on this forum actually pestered the courts for an early hearing and was granted one - I ring them once every two weeks and still not had an initial date for a court hearing - having submitted my JR in early Aug. Good luck to you.

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:27 pm

Keisha wrote:@Believe...Amen.I'm fine thanks by His grace and mercy,praying for breakthrough and keeping the faith.Please pardon my memory,did you submit a JR??

@Naba...I reckon its normal as my sister also got an early date for the tribunal.All the best and pray that God speaks for you!

@Nile...*hugs*...Amen.I know that feeling and may God touch you in Jesus name.Glad you feel rejuvenated...*wink*.Will shall continuosly soldier on!

@Kukuwife...Amen
Hi Queeisha, yes submitted one but no court date as yet, others are being offered earlier dates now so hopefully I will get a date.

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:38 pm

What a brilliant way to kick off the week! Amen Keisha and God bless you!

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:45 pm

@Believe...All shall be well in Jesus name and you will be granted a stay!God will be Your Judge as he seals your JR application with a seal of approval!!

@Ale00...don't despair and reckon you will receive the package soon.Don't let the delay get into you despite being anxious.The devil is a liar and shall receive your answer soon!!

@Dapsonlee...*waves*...Amen oo.You're wait shall be over and good news are on the way coming in Jesus name!!

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:01 pm

Keisha wrote:@Believe...All shall be well in Jesus name and you will be granted a stay!God will be Your Judge as he seals your JR application with a seal of approval!!

@Ale00...don't despair and reckon you will receive the package soon.Don't let the delay get into you despite being anxious.The devil is a liar and shall receive your answer soon!!

@Dapsonlee...*waves*...Amen oo.You're wait shall be over and good news are on the way coming in Jesus name!!
Thanks Queeisha, may the lord guide you too through your journey.

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:09 pm

@Believe...thanks hun.I didn't know it was going to be such a struggle but God will see us through it all!Now,I understand the meaning of UK immigration....(Longwait&incompetence)

munirabid
Member of Standing

re post

Post by munirabid » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:11 pm

ale001 wrote:Still never receive decision yet since the UKBA dispatched it on 28 November 2013. :( :( :( :( :(

i got post from home office within three working days. home office post scond class letter on 4th december and i received on 7th of december.

so brother you can again contact to caseworker b/c its too late

ale001

Post by ale001 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:13 pm

Keisha wrote:@Believe...All shall be well in Jesus name and you will be granted a stay!God will be Your Judge as he seals your JR application with a seal of approval!!

Keisha, thank you so much for this. God bless
Ale001

ale001

Re: re post

Post by ale001 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:15 pm

munirabid wrote:
ale001 wrote:Still never receive decision yet since the UKBA dispatched it on 28 November 2013. :( :( :( :( :(

i got post from home office within three working days. home office post scond class letter on 4th december and i received on 7th of december.

Thank you for this info. I've contacted the caseworker to inform her i never got the decision since the day the dispatched it on 28th Nov 2013.

IS it possible for them to tell me the decision by mail ? I told the caseworker that i wouldn't mind if she tell me the outcome whether positive or .....

Thanks
Ale001

naba

Post by naba » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:00 pm

Believe2013 wrote:
naba wrote:Dear all, I have been surprised to receive a letter from the tribunal mentioning a earlier date for the hearing. The previous date was in mid 2014, now the hearing will be in early 2014!

Brilliant news not uncommon at all. I recall vividly someone on this forum actually pestered the courts for an early hearing and was granted one - I ring them once every two weeks and still not had an initial date for a court hearing - having submitted my JR in early Aug. Good luck to you.
Believe2013, Thank you hun. This is a hearing for appeal permission, not an appeal hearing. so worried...if I don't get the appeal permission what will be the next? On the other hand I have only a few days for JR. Really puzzled with everything. Please do advise me. God bless you.

munirabid
Member of Standing

Re: re post

Post by munirabid » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:02 pm

ale001 wrote:
munirabid wrote:

Thank you for this info. I've contacted the caseworker to inform her i never got the decision since the day the dispatched it on 28th Nov 2013.

IS it possible for them to tell me the decision by mail ? I told the caseworker that i wouldn't mind if she tell me the outcome whether positive or .....

Thanks
yes your caseworker can email with attachment your decision and i had that exprienced, my caseworker send me interview copy by email

naba

Post by naba » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:03 pm

Keisha wrote:@Believe...Amen.I'm fine thanks by His grace and mercy,praying for breakthrough and keeping the faith.Please pardon my memory,did you submit a JR??

@Kukuwife...Amen
@Keisha, thank you hun. please keep in your prayer. I am really worried as this will be a hearing appeal permission. if I don't get the appeal right what will be the next? On the other hand I have only a few days for JR. Really puzzled with everything. Please do advise me. God bless you.