ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Simple Caution or Warning from Police ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Miangee

Simple Caution or Warning from Police ILR

Post by Miangee » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:20 pm

hi
does any one knows that Simple Caution or Warning from the police which is not a criminal conviction effect on ILR 10 Year long application.
i have read application form they are asking to declare conviction only shall i need to declare caution or no need
any one got ILR in this situation plz share the experience i have discussed many solicitor all of them has different opinion some of them even said they will refused you if you got caution
plz help i need to apply next week

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:14 pm

you need to mention what your situation is. possibly the full detail. otherwise it is a waste of everybody's effort to help you.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:20 am

When did you get a caution for what offence?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Miangee

ILR

Post by Miangee » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:42 pm

Amber_ wrote:When did you get a caution for what offence?

Actually we all family were assaulted in supermarket police came and arrested them we give them statement and then I was never heard from police since six months last week police called me police station and arrest me saying that other party have counter claim against you that u hit them as well and after bail police called me again next week my solicitor saying they might give you caution but there is no my fault I just safe my wife and in defence why they arrest me I can't understand now if caution is effect ILR then I m thinking to go to court where we can defend the case but if lost then it will be conviction but if caution does not affect I should take that
Really confused

khan100
BANNED

Post by khan100 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:00 am

Well with this level of pathetic Engish I highly doubt the fact that you have been studying here in the UK for the last 10 odd years but most probably you have been working here and have paid money to bogus colleges to keep your stay regularised. :shock:

You can't even write two sentences of plain simple English to explain your ordeal and you are going to apply for ILR to live here permanently :roll:

Sorry to be harsh but if you would have been a genuine student then you would have left years ago after completing your course but you have been hanging around here to apply for ILR.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:50 am

khan100, please do not speak to members like that. If you can't be constructive, don't say anything at all, take this as a warning.

Miangee, have you actually accepted a caution?
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:20 am

khan100 wrote:Well with this level of pathetic Engish I highly doubt the fact that you have been studying here in the UK for the last 10 odd years but most probably you have been working here and have paid money to bogus colleges to keep your stay regularised. :shock:

You can't even write two sentences of plain simple English to explain your ordeal and you are going to apply for ILR to live here permanently :roll:

Sorry to be harsh but if you would have been a genuine student then you would have left years ago after completing your course but you have been hanging around here to apply for ILR.

Most people who came from India, Pakistan and later Bangladesh ( southeast asian ) were aided by chain migration. and you are one of them so please don't criticise another fellow southeast asian who decided to stay here after graduation to live a dream, a better life like you who moved to the UK or switched from different immigration category after marrying a British citizen

I am a southeast asian too so this is not against them
Last edited by askmeplz82 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

Miangee

Post by Miangee » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:29 am

Amber_ wrote:khan100, please do not speak to members like that. If you can't be constructive, don't say anything at all, take this as a warning.

Khan100 the way u talking u must have done that to get ilr that why u said to me and for ur kind information i dont need to do work here we have family business and about 2000 peoples worker like you dont talk to me like that

Miangee

Post by Miangee » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:37 am

Miangee wrote:
Amber_ wrote:khan100, please do not speak to members like that. If you can't be constructive, don't say anything at all, take this as a warning.

Khan100 the way u talking u must have done that to get ilr that why u said to me and for ur kind information i dont need to do work here we have family business and about 2000 peoples worker like you dont talk to me like that

Hi amber i dit not get caution yet the matter is still in police station I just want to secure myself which option is better to avoid any probs in ilr as I have done that in self defence only

khan100
BANNED

Post by khan100 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:08 pm

askmeplz82 wrote:
khan100 wrote:Well with this level of pathetic Engish I highly doubt the fact that you have been studying here in the UK for the last 10 odd years but most probably you have been working here and have paid money to bogus colleges to keep your stay regularised. :shock:

Most people who came from India, Pakistan and later Bangladesh ( southeast asian ) were aided by chain migration. and you are one of them so please don't criticise another fellow southeast asian who decided to stay here after graduation to live a dream, a better life like you who moved to the UK or switched from different immigration category after marrying a British citizen

I am a southeast asian too so this is not against them

Hmmm southeast asian marrying an EU national definitely rings bells :lol:

khan100
BANNED

Post by khan100 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:12 pm

Miangee wrote:
Miangee wrote:

Hi amber i dit not get caution yet the matter is still in police station I just want to secure myself which option is better to avoid any probs in ilr as I have done that in self defence only
Don't know what you are talking about :roll:

Edited by Moderator and banned.

Miangee

Post by Miangee » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:54 pm

khan100 wrote:
Miangee wrote:
Miangee wrote:

Hi amber i dit not get caution yet the matter is still in police station I just want to secure myself which option is better to avoid any probs in ilr as I have done that in self defense only
Don't know what you are talking about :roll:

Edited by Moderator and banned.

Hi amber i have not get caution yet the matter is still in police station I just want to secure myself which option is better to avoid any probs in ilr as my solicitor said they might give you simple caution or warning but if its effect to have that then i may refuse that and we can prove in court not guilty as I have done that in self defense only
just want to know what will be better to avoid any refusal

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:18 pm

A cation is also a 24 month mandatory refusal for ILR as is a non custodial conviction. See a good criminal lawyer to advise you.

Miangee

ILR

Post by Miangee » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:01 am

[quote="Amber_"]A cation is also a 24 month mandatory refusal for ILR as is a non custodial conviction. See a good criminal lawyer to advise you.[/quote]

Thanks amber so you means I should have to refused to get caution can you plz share any experience if the case go to court and is pending and I applied ILR does it effect as well as it might possible within three months my application approved while case in court or they hold the application until court decision and what about the refusal on base of conviction what visa has to apply . Can I Apply on flr LR form

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:57 am

A pending prosecution will usually cause a case to be out in hold until the outcome is determined.

A consideration of FLR(LR) should be given if not eligible for SET(LR).