ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter from UKBA after Withdrawal,Gurus Urgent help required

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

S&T
Mood:
United States of America

Letter from UKBA after Withdrawal,Gurus Urgent help required

Post by S&T » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:26 pm

Our appeal was withdrawn by the UKBA and today we have received a letter stating that they are reconsidering our application.

The letter is dated 6 December 2013 and we are required to respond within seven days.

The reason for our refusal was that me and my partner did not have access to each other's funds as the funds are in each other's personal accounts. Now the UKBA has sent a letter to our solicitor stating that they require documents to demonstrate that I meet the criteria to be awarded points under Appendix A of the immigration rules and provide the following information.

A letter from the bank holding the funds.
A declaration of 3rd Party funding.
A letter from a legal representative.

You should make sure each of these documents meet all the criteria stated in Para 41 SD.

As your client's last grant of leave was a tier post study migrant he is required to provide additional documents under Para 41-SD (e) of App A of the immigration rules.

Their letter is not very clear as to what documents they require ,
Please advise us about the documents that we need to send as I have to respond by 12 December 2013. All help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks & Regards
S&T
“No one has ever become poor by Helping”

Shazzzz
BANNED

Post by Shazzzz » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Gud luck mate

Maken707
Newly Registered

Post by Maken707 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:15 pm

Hi, according to my point of view, both of u have to give authority to each others funds, it will two letters confirming that I mr X giving permission to mr Y to use my 25k for our business , and same mr y give permission to mr x, these 2 letters need to be attested from another solicitor not the one doing ur case, than the solicitor who gonna attest ur letters will need to give both of u another letter on his letterhead pad , confirming that both of u have signed the affidavit and given permission to each other infront of him. Thats the example of draft , it need to professional , so these letters will solve ur last 2 points, but first point is bit difficult if the funds specially in uk account, I can't give advice on that one , thanks

gulrose786

Post by gulrose786 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:16 am

only one option have your joint account as soon as possible and move your funds into that account. they can refuse your application easily if you keep your funds in separate personal accounts and wont provide them bank letters as prescribed in the policy guidence. you are lucky your application has been reconsiderd by home office so take it serious.

sajnan
Pakistan

Post by sajnan » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:11 pm

@ S & T plz check ur inbox.

sasim1
Newly Registered

Post by sasim1 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:12 am

Could you please post here your hearing date and withdrawal date please.

S&T
Mood:
United States of America

Post by S&T » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:22 pm

sasim1 wrote:Could you please post here your hearing date and withdrawal date please.
Hearing 27th nov
Withdrawal : 26th nov
But we where not notified until we went to the tribunal on the day for hearing !
Thanks & Regards
S&T
“No one has ever become poor by Helping”