ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DEPENDENT VISA.(OUTSIDE UK) ACCOMODATION ISSUE.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zzzindagi

DEPENDENT VISA.(OUTSIDE UK) ACCOMODATION ISSUE.

Post by zzzindagi » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:33 pm

Hi Guys,

I want to send documents for dependent visa to my wife back home.
Currently i m livinig in shared accomodation and cant provide rental agreement etc as my landlord wont issue this to me.

I will be moving to new flat once my wife gets visa.
The problem is i dont want to Rent any Flat in advance.

I am planning to get a Rental Agreement from my Estate Agent in advance. For example the Agreement signed date will be 1-03-2013 but Tenancy will be starting from 15-03-2013.

Do u guys think that this Rental Agreement will be acceptable by British High commission. Here i want to mention another important issue that there will be different address on my bank statements(old address).

So there will be two different addresses on Rental Agreemant and my bank statements.
ZR

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:22 am

There is no requirement to show accommodation for this category.

Tire1Questions

Post by Tire1Questions » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:04 pm

you do not need to provide any accomondation contract for this. I did not.

bygodsgrace

Post by bygodsgrace » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:54 pm

Hi zzzindagi,

Were your application successful? And did you submit tenancy agreement or any related documents for proving the accommodation facilities?

Your reply is much appreciated

Thanks again,

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:28 pm

I think you would be better off asking the forum for instances where applications were refused due to a lack of accommodation evidence rather than approved because of the inclusion of such.

The problem with your current question, bygodsgrace, is that even if his application was successful and he submitted accommodation evidence, it would not have been a success due to that inclusion. The ECO would have ignored the superfluous evidence and granted in any case. Let me clarify this: if you include a copy of, say, The Guardian newspaper in your application, and the application is subsequently approved, it does not mean that the Guardian newspaper was in some way relevant to the approval!

bygodsgrace

Post by bygodsgrace » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:35 pm

Hi Lucapooka,

Thanks for your reply. I understand that my question is asked in a wrong way or context. But I am desperate to get a clear answer for my query posted at the below link.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

Thanks,

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:36 pm

So please don't hijack old threads that are not relevant to your circumstances. Child PBS applications have very different conditions to those of adults. I will make my response in your thread.