ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEED URGENT HELP PLZ

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zainy

NEED URGENT HELP PLZ

Post by Zainy » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Hi,I'm not quite sure if it is the right place to get help.my question is that I get ILR on 10 years basis. My ILR was stamped on 17th of April 2012. After that I been to Pakistan because my DAD was in critical health condition and I stay In Pakistan for about five month(25th july 2012 to 19th December 2012).so when I can Apply for naturalization and British passport.i will be grateful if any moderator help me. Thanx a lot

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: NEED URGENT HELP PLZ

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Zainy wrote:i will be grateful if any moderator help me.
Okay, so good luck with that.

1sppandey

Post by 1sppandey » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:35 pm

The rule is that in total you should not be out of country for more than 90 days in the last 12 months. So you whould wait till its less than 90 days out of UK in past 12 months.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:37 am

1sppandey wrote:The rule is that in total you should not be out of country for more than 90 days in the last 12 months. So you whould wait till its less than 90 days out of UK in past 12 months.
There is discretion to allow the application where the absence exceeds 90 days usually where the applicant can show that most of their 'estate' is in the UK.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Zainy

English language for naturalization

Post by Zainy » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:39 pm

sorry if it is a wrong place to ask my problem. I have got ILR last year on 17th april and i was out of country for 5 month.I can not apply for naturalization until end of november 2013.When i had apply for ILR last year i submitted life in the uk + IELTS certificate with 6 score band.My question is that do i still need to provide language certificate b2 with my naturalization appllication.My IELTS certificate has expired in july 2012.
plz advise me .thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: English language for naturalization

Post by Amber » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Zainy wrote:sorry if it is a wrong place to ask my problem. I have got ILR last year on 17th april and i was out of country for 5 month.I can not apply for naturalization until end of november 2013.When i had apply for ILR last year i submitted life in the uk + IELTS certificate with 6 score band.My question is that do i still need to provide language certificate b2 with my naturalization appllication.My IELTS certificate has expired in july 2012.
plz advise me .thanks
Depends, when did your IELTS expire (it's valid for 2 years)? Give a breakdown of your scores Listening Speaking Reading Writing.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Zainy

Re: English language for naturalization

Post by Zainy » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:14 pm

D4109125 wrote:
Zainy wrote:sorry if it is a wrong place to ask my problem. I have got ILR last year on 17th april and i was out of country for 5 month.I can not apply for naturalization until end of november 2013.When i had apply for ILR last year i submitted life in the uk + IELTS certificate with 6 score band.My question is that do i still need to provide language certificate b2 with my naturalization appllication.My IELTS certificate has expired in july 2013.
plz advise me .thanks
Depends, when did your IELTS expire (it's valid for 2 years)? Give a breakdown of your scores Listening Speaking Reading Writing.
@d4109125 ,my IELTS EXPIRED ON 16TH JULY 2013
listening,6 reading 5.5, writing 5 ,speaking 6.5

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:17 pm

The test would have to be valid not expired. Wait for the guidance for a list of approved courses.

Zainy

Absence counting

Post by Zainy » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:37 pm

I have a question that when you counting your days out of united kingdom how will you count it, for example if your departure was on 2nd march and you arrival was on 18th march.
is it 15 days ???

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:12 pm

An expired IELTS should be fine. You don't count the departure and arrival days.