ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Finally Visa after 4 months....I am SO SO SO happy

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sab786
- thin ice -

Finally Visa after 4 months....I am SO SO SO happy

Post by sab786 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:39 am

Hi Friends. I got my visa today. I am so so so so happy. I don’t know what to say. I cant believe my BRP is in my hands. Here is my story.

Applied for my visa psw 50k route in Aug 2013 and got rejected in Oct 2013 all because of my stupid solicitor. I had applied along with my gf. We were so much depressed and did not know what to do. Applied again in Nov 2013 with the help of our consultant and got our BRP today.

2 of my friends got their visas with the help of a consultant. Both of them recommended us to this consultant. We did a meeting with him and he guided us how we can make a new and strong application. Me and my gf decided that in place of wasting time in appeal we will apply again. He did all the hard work for us and today we have our visa in our hands. Me and my gf are very happy. God bless my consultant. He did so so much hardwork for us and prepared our application from A-Z. This visa is like a new life to me.

My advice to all readers – If you can do your application urself, then its fine, otherwise don’t take any risk. Go along with a good consultant like I did. But plz for god’s sake don’t go with these stupid solicitors. They charge you money for doing nothing and just putting their name on the top.

I will be happy to help all those who want to apply for this visa. Thank you very much..

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:49 am

Another self-promotion or promoting of a so called consultant! If I was a moderator I would ban all of such posts and even the owners of the posts!!!

appeal786

Re: Finally Visa after 4 months....I am SO SO SO happy

Post by appeal786 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:01 pm

sab786 wrote:Hi Friends. I got my visa today. I am so so so so happy. I don’t know what to say. I cant believe my BRP is in my hands. Here is my story.

Applied for my visa psw 50k route in Aug 2013 and got rejected in Oct 2013 all because of my stupid solicitor. I had applied along with my gf. We were so much depressed and did not know what to do. Applied again in Nov 2013 with the help of our consultant and got our BRP today.

2 of my friends got their visas with the help of a consultant. Both of them recommended us to this consultant. We did a meeting with him and he guided us how we can make a new and strong application. Me and my gf decided that in place of wasting time in appeal we will apply again. He did all the hard work for us and today we have our visa in our hands. Me and my gf are very happy. God bless my consultant. He did so so much hardwork for us and prepared our application from A-Z. This visa is like a new life to me.

My advice to all readers – If you can do your application urself, then its fine, otherwise don’t take any risk. Go along with a good consultant like I did. But plz for god’s sake don’t go with these stupid solicitors. They charge you money for doing nothing and just putting their name on the top.

I will be happy to help all those who want to apply for this visa. Thank you very much..
stupid story. Liar. Self promoting. Cheap way to advertise his consultancy. Go away from this forum.

sab786
- thin ice -

Think Again

Post by sab786 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:57 pm

I dont blame you friends for what you think because you are among those who can prepare your own application. I am working 6 days a week and I dont have time like you to prepare my application.

Only I know what I have gone thru. I would still say, if you can do ur application - good otherwise dont take any risk and pay these stupid solicitors. Thats all i have to say.

THINK WHATEVER U HAVE TO THINK. IT DOES NOT MATTER TO ME. MY VISA IS IN MY HANDS. Now next step is to think about extension after 3 years...........cheers !!

adi786

Post by adi786 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:45 pm

GUD LUCK SAB 786 and Many Many Congrats to u and ur gf have wonderful time. PM me the details of ur consultant as 1 of my friend need to apply for the application

wow99

Post by wow99 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:17 pm

adi786 wrote:GUD LUCK SAB 786 and Many Many Congrats to u and ur gf have wonderful time. PM me the details of ur consultant as 1 of my friend need to apply for the application
Is it coincidence or just me? All usernames in this post end with 786 except mine. :lol:

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Since one of the 786 actually went against the first 786, now I believe these are two different firms attacking each other. But where are the moderators? if I was a moderator, I would check the IP addresses and thoroughly check their authenticity.

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Post by Jazz2007 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:01 am

Well said....wait for the reply from Luccapooka and KickAss(+1)
therock wrote:Since one of the 786 actually went against the first 786, now I believe these are two different firms attacking each other. But where are the moderators? if I was a moderator, I would check the IP addresses and thoroughly check their authenticity.

Sonye

Post by Sonye » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:36 am

Pls can the first 786 tell us more about his reasons for refusal and how he resolved it? Also more info about your business and what documents were sent

unto1

Post by unto1 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:09 pm

Congrats on your Visa. But if everybody comes here to promote a particular consultant, nobody will get any help here. It will be helpful if you can share your job tittle, documents and other helpful information here rather than glorifying a consultant who is doing his/her job.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:09 am

This is Utter S*** !!!!!!!
If you bloody got the visa with the help of your solicitor , why the hell are you on this forum on the first place ???
This is b******t.
Wish I had the rights to block you !
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:20 am

sab786 I have disabled your PM ability and put you on -thin ice-. This is a warning not to advertise your consultants on here, or suggest other users use such consultants.

For the other members, please understand that the Moderating Team have to moderate many posts not just this one. Moreover, there are cases when many (innocent) users use the same IP address as those less favourable, so banning such IP's is not practicable.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Sonye

Post by Sonye » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:17 pm

I don't mind advertising your consultant. But you need to tell us more about the application and not your consultant. If your story was all made up, then it's not fair to come here and deceive people that are here for help

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:42 pm

It doesn't matter if you don't mind, the fact is, it's prohibited.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

toby23

Post by toby23 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:22 am

haha this is hilarious.. may be the first 786 made another profile to show that there is someone who believes in his/her BS.

LMAO!