ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration Lawyer Wanted (No agents) Ref: E15/03/D/85

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nicgentile
Newly Registered

Immigration Lawyer Wanted (No agents) Ref: E15/03/D/85

Post by nicgentile » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:19 am

I am posting this for a friend who is a complete computer-phobe.

Ref: E15/03/D/85

We are requesting for applications for a Private Consultation and Execution of Immigration Services by a Competent and Qualified Immigration Lawyer. The above said should be a "jack of all trades" and quite well versed in legal immigration issues. The lawyer should also be ready to provide and receive confidentiality agreements as regarding the specific issue and issues arising from it.

The request is to handle a single immigration case. The lawyer may be expected to travel overseas for no more than 3 days and nights. All expenses including air fare, hotel stay, plus meals will be met by the client.

Based on competence and quality of work, other referrals may be directed to you in the future.

Reimbursement fee to be negotiated.

Please send in your details and we will contact you if your application has been successful. You will be presented with the scenario and if you feel that it is beyond your capacity/scope, you will be allowed to withdraw.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:22 am

If you are going to be paying for an attorney to travel and the like. I suggest you do you own research rather than posting on the forum.

nicgentile
Newly Registered

Post by nicgentile » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:26 am

SYH wrote:If you are going to be paying for an attorney to travel and the like. I suggest you do you own research rather than posting on the forum.
I was just hoping that if there is an immigration lawyer in this site, then he or she can get a first shot at this. I have come to find this site more and more useful, hence since I find a lot of people are indeed in the legal field, might as well throw the bone out to them first. I don't mean to offend. Just thought I was doing people a couple of favours.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:45 am

I didn't find it offensive. I just feel your interest would be served better by doing a proper search.