ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Company Registration more than 3 months

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

misskin
Canada

Company Registration more than 3 months

Post by misskin » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:54 pm

Hello gurus,

If my company has been registered for more than 3 months at the date of application, will UKBA have an issue with this? I'm finding conflicting information about this.

Just FYI I'm making the switch from PSW to Tier 1 Entrepreneur.

Thanks in advance!

aliraza.lca

Post by aliraza.lca » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:01 pm

plz read the policy guidelines ...its clearly says "not more than 3 months"....

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:06 pm

It clearly state that you have two ways

1) Company must not be older than 90 days at the date of filing of application

2) If you have already invested in the company and are going to use that company, it must not be more than 12 months old

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:31 pm

BlackBirdSSG wrote:It clearly state that you have two ways

1) Company must not be older than 90 days at the date of filing of application

2) If you have already invested in the company and are going to use that company, it must not be more than 12 months old

Just get a new paid(£3) CAR and apply no problems.

If you invested ,get interim accounts before you apply,with accounatant letter and directors loan agrement signed by accountant.

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:02 pm

no matter if ur company is more than 3month old...simply get a CAR which must not be older than 3month at the time of application....

there is no restriction of company age....however in case of investment, it must be within last 12 months at the time of application.

wazobia

Post by wazobia » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:06 pm

I responded to this message on a thread I made recently, to the same person who created this thread. I hope he/she has received the confirmation they need, but just in case anyone else is confused about this:

Your company being older than three months makes no impact on your application !!!!!

It's a confusing statement from the UKBA. The long and short of it is, like Darvesh has said, you need to get a CAR that is not older than 3 months at the time of application.

Your company can be 5 years old and as long as your application fulfills all the requirements, you should get your visa.

I (and others on here) got their visa with company age older than three months. My company had been trading for 18 or so months when I applied.

The Symbol

Post by The Symbol » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:39 pm

wazobia wrote:I responded to this message on a thread I made recently, to the same person who created this thread. I hope he/she has received the confirmation they need, but just in case anyone else is confused about this:

Your company being older than three months makes no impact on your application !!!!!

It's a confusing statement from the UKBA. The long and short of it is, like Darvesh has said, you need to get a CAR that is not older than 3 months at the time of application.

Your company can be 5 years old and as long as your application fulfills all the requirements, you should get your visa.

I (and others on here) got their visa with company age older than three months. My company had been trading for 18 or so months when I applied.

Hey,

As you mentioned it doesn't matter how old is your company, as long as CAR is within 3 months at the time of application, its fine. Does it also mean the date you become the director of the company doesn't matter as well. I know its the silly one but just confirming. Its better to ask.

Also you mentioned at the time of your application, your company was 18 months old, did you submit corporation tax return or business bank statements showing regular income along with the the client's contracts and advertising material just to make more impact on your application?

Thanks in advance.

wazobia

Post by wazobia » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:00 pm

The Symbol wrote:
wazobia wrote:I responded to this message on a thread I made recently, to the same person who created this thread. I hope he/she has received the confirmation they need, but just in case anyone else is confused about this:

Hey,

As you mentioned it doesn't matter how old is your company, as long as CAR is within 3 months at the time of application, its fine. Does it also mean the date you become the director of the company doesn't matter as well. I know its the silly one but just confirming. Its better to ask.

Also you mentioned at the time of your application, your company was 18 months old, did you submit corporation tax return or business bank statements showing regular income along with the the client's contracts and advertising material just to make more impact on your application?

Thanks in advance.
Well I became director first day I created my company, so not sure exactly how to answer your question. Maybe others know how to answer that better.

And yes, I submitted all those documents. Adverts, contracts, business bank statements. But then those are pretty much required from UKBA guidelines to submitting the application. Have you read the document?

The Symbol

Post by The Symbol » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:33 pm

wazobia wrote:
The Symbol wrote:

Hey,

Thanks in advance.
Well I became director first day I created my company, so not sure exactly how to answer your question. Maybe others know how to answer that better.

And yes, I submitted all those documents. Adverts, contracts, business bank statements. But then those are pretty much required from UKBA guidelines to submitting the application. Have you read the document?
Hello again,

That does answer my query. Thanks.

Yes, I have read the document thoroughly. I know guidelines asked to submit CAR, client's contracts and marketing adverts
BUT it doesn't ask for business plan, CV, business bank statements (it asks for personal bank account statement holding 50k), corporation tax return (not applicable in everyone's case because most companies are new) so my intention was to ask did you submit these documents (which are not being asked) to make your application weigh more or in other words, going a step further to prove that the business you are running is genuine?

Thanks again.