ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

elastep

Post by elastep » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:05 pm

Believe2013 wrote:
elastep wrote:Hello everyone. I hope you are all doing well.

congratulations to all those that have been granted and for those refused, keep the faith and fight on.

To those waiting for decision about their visa, JR, or hearing from the Home Office or court, I pray that they get their Xmas presents early in Jesus name Amen.

Just to inform you guys that I found out yesterday that my application for permision on judicial review have been refused. I will be challenging the Judge's decision and I have 7 days to do so. I have to pay £215 court fee for oral hearing.
I will fight this case with everything I have and if necessary I will go to the European Court of Human Right in Strasbourg.
Oh Elastep saddened to hear of this slight setback. You have the correct positive attitude. Some of the judges are worse than the minimum wage salaried caseworkers - time to get your wrecking ball out!!! did you opt for an oral hearing or the case was decided on paper?
Wish you all the best and will be with you in spirit all the way to Strasbourg.
@Believe2013
Thanks for your kind words.
It was desided on paper. So now I have to go for oral hearing.
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.

elastep

Post by elastep » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:07 pm

verbina wrote:

congratulations to all those that have been granted and for those refused, keep the faith and fight on.

To those waiting for decision about their visa, JR, or hearing from the Home Office or court, I pray that they get their Xmas presents early in Jesus name Amen.

Just to inform you guys that I found out yesterday that my application for permision on judicial review have been refused. I will be challenging the Judge's decision and I have 7 days to do so. I have to pay £215 court fee for oral hearing.
I will fight this case with everything I have and if necessary I will go to the European Court of Human Right in Strasbourg.
Really sorry to hear that! Well done for keeping your spirits up and not losing the will to fight on! I truly hope for the a favourable outcome of your oral hearing!
@verbina
Thank you. I hope so too.
Outcome:

elastep

Post by elastep » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:09 pm

Goodness&Mercy wrote:Tinapalak: a double congratulations to you ,may the good lord that started this perfect everything else regarding you and your family IJMN
May the birth of your new baby be the beginning of greater blessings for you in Jesus mighty name

Elastoplast: the battle is not yours but The Lord, may The Lord hold you by the hand and strengthen you.May The Lord who is called Jehovah sabaoth and has never lost any battle fight your battle in Jesus mighty name.

To all the forum seeking the face of The Lord: because The Lord has promised that the hope of the righteous shall be gladness and his promises are yes and amen,may he watch over this words regarding each of you and perform this word speedily for you all in Jesus mighty name.

May all the wicked expectation of the Ho regarding each
Of you perish in Jesus might name(amen)
@Goodness&Mercy
Thank you and Amen to the prayer.
Outcome:

elastep

Post by elastep » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:11 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
Goodness&Mercy wrote:Tinapalak: a double congratulations to you ,may the good lord that started this perfect everything else regarding you and your family IJMN
May the birth of your new baby be the beginning of greater blessings for you in Jesus mighty name

Elastoplast: the battle is not yours but The Lord, may The Lord hold you by the hand and strengthen you.May The Lord who is called Jehovah sabaoth and has never lost any battle fight your battle in Jesus mighty name.

To all the forum seeking the face of The Lord: because The Lord has promised that the hope of the righteous shall be gladness and his promises are yes and amen,may he watch over this words regarding each of you and perform this word speedily for you all in Jesus mighty name.

Amen. I guess some of us really do need this at this very time . Thank you Goodness&Mercy and may The Lord remember you too.

@Elastep we are altogether in one accord as the battle is not yours alone but the lord's. The outcome of every struggle is always success. Keep up the good fight as we all for you pray for strength and ecoouragement.
@dapsonlee
Thank you. I need all the prayer and strength I can get.
Outcome:

elastep

Post by elastep » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:17 pm

tinapalak wrote:Thanx all for your blessings.

@ elastep so sorry to hear about your refusal but be strong you will be fine ,God will
help you .and one day you will be enjoy your freedom.
@tinapalak
Thank you. I can't wait for that do to come. Oh what joy will fill my heart.
Outcome:

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:19 pm

tinapalak wrote:thanks all for your best wishes
@crystal newbie kids been given same as us .my last application was refused because i made a application 28 days before my daughters complete 7 years and ho refused my applicationand said that my daughters didn' t complete 7 years on the date of application.in oct my elder daughter completed 8 years here and youngest who is born here. completed 7 1/2 years here and i made application on the behalf of them and just clearly told them they are eligable now under 7 years rule.and its work .

guys i have one more good news ,god blessed me with my new born baby boy a week ago and after a week of his birth i got my brp cards so 2 big X Mas present together.

wou very well done tinapalak, you choosed the better option instead of looong JR prosess. Congratulations on your new born baby usual!!!
Now doors are open for you!! Stay blessed!!! :D

Those who are under that category what do you Guys think about it can we try to reapply????

elastep God is your strength, dont give up
FLR(O) send: 17/08/2012 (7 yrs rule)
Bio done: 14/02/2013
Decision: Refused with no right of Appeal

lily123
Newly Registered

Post by lily123 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:49 pm

tinapalak wrote:Hi guys ,Good news ! got our BRP cards today as you guys know i applied under 7 year rule , they gave me only 3and half month visa and write i have to extend it for further leave . couldn't understand why they just gave us only 3 and half months leave insted of 2.5 years. pls help if someone know anything about that.[/b]

wow good news for you & your family , big relief for all the 7 year rule applicant , How BRP they valid for 3.5 month ? pls call them and find out how come it is ? congratulation again & have a wonderful chirstmas & new year 2014 ...

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:07 pm

Good Evening,

@Tina..congratulations on you're bundle of joy and success of your appication form.Enjoy the freedom and motherhood.We thank God for making it possible!!

@Elastep...ooh my gosh,my stomach did a bit of a somersault after reading your post.But,we serve a living God and don't let that rejection be a hiderance.I pray that God will make it a stepping stone instead and will make a way where there's no way.May Almighty God stand and fight for you for His law and power is above all.I pray by the power of the name Jesus Christ of Nazareth that you're oral hearing,may be a testimony.The battles are for God and I pray you come out victorius.Keep the faith and that positive attitude,for the devil is under our feet!This is no man's land for God created both heaven and earth.Ela,they may have said no but God will say YES!!It is well.

*Soldiers we need to pray and fast.Let's support Ela with prayer for God hears our cries!May God destroy every evil plan from the courts and HO in Jesus Mighty Name!All things are possible through Christ our Lord.Ela,could you please share you're story again,thanks

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:19 pm

@Ela...I would like to encourage you and everyone of us who are facing challenges from HO and immi courts with this word Psalms 121.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Or8UK2qsMA

naba

Post by naba » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:35 pm

Believe2013 wrote:
naba wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:
naba wrote:Dear all, I have been surprised to receive a letter from the tribunal mentioning a earlier date for the hearing. The previous date was in mid 2014, now the hearing will be in early 2014!

Is it normal practice? any idea friends?.......God bless you
Brilliant news not uncommon at all. I recall vividly someone on this forum actually pestered the courts for an early hearing and was granted one - I ring them once every two weeks and still not had an initial date for a court hearing - having submitted my JR in early Aug. Good luck to you.
Believe2013, Thank you hun. This is a hearing for appeal permission, not an appeal hearing. so worried...if I don't get the appeal permission what will be the next? On the other hand I have only a few days for JR. Really puzzled with everything. Please do advise me. God bless you.
Hi Naba, you opted for an oral hearing as opposed to a paper one for JR permission. If rejected you can ask again for permission to appeal that ruling stating why you strongly think the appeal should be upheld. Good luck. the time for you to file a JR will be deferred if appealing the permission decision. Hope that helps.
Believe2013, Thank you very much for the reply. '' the time for you to file a JR will be deferred if appealing the permission decision''- can you explain this more please? I know JR should be filed within 90 days and I am still within 90 days. I applied to the tribunal for an appeal permission and now waiting for the hearing. Would I be allowed to file JR after the 90 days, after the hearing ?

My solicitor advised now to file for PAP-JR to be safe side. Is that ok appeal hearing and JR together? Confused! God bless you.

naba

Post by naba » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:38 pm

tinapalak wrote:Hi guys ,Good news ! got our BRP cards today as you guys know i applied under 7 year rule , they gave me only 3and half month visa and write i have to extend it for further leave . couldn't understand why they just gave us only 3 and half months leave insted of 2.5 years. pls help if someone know anything about that.[/b]
Tinapalak, Wow, congratulations! It's really encouraging to know that 7 year rules has been granted. God bless you and your family.

naba

Post by naba » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:41 pm

@elastep, sorry to hear this, dear. yeah keep on trying and you will get there. All the best,

amjadleeds
Member of Standing

FLRO appeal allowed

Post by amjadleeds » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:05 pm

naba wrote:
Tinapalak, Wow, congratulations! It's really encouraging to know that 7 year rules has been granted. God bless you and your family.
Hi please can you confirm did you got on your initial application, because we applied they refused and gave right of appeal, appeal allowed we are waiting for decision letter and visa.
My kids in this country 9 years.

Please share your views and information

Regards
Amjad

east579new

Post by east579new » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:35 pm

Has anybody noticed the new forms?

FLR (O)
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... 420091.pdf

And now this one FLR (FP)
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... _flrfp.pdf

So how do you make an application outside of the rules? ie if you are an over stayer with a child?
Before it was the FLR (0) form now there doesn’t seem to be a form which you can do it on here are the guidance notes for each form.

FLR(O)
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... 420091.pdf

FLR (FP)
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... _flrfp.pdf

It makes you wonder if there just going to start removing parents regardless of any rights just like the Americans you know where if the child is American citizen they are taken into care and the parents are removed.

Or if one parent is American and and the other is illegal they remove the illegal parent and the child stays with the other parent scary scary stuff now.

tinapalak

Post by tinapalak » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:23 am

hi guys got a decision letter today but very upset after received it they didn't gave me leave under 7 years rule .they just gave me 3 and half months visa because i was
pregnant and can't travel just for that reason they gave all of us BRP cards.what a stupid joke they are playing with us .but my lawyer said it is good they gave somthing instead of nothing.and everything will be fine.what you guys think about that?

east579new

Post by east579new » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:39 am

And if an over stayer can apply using the new FLR(FP) forms will they also have to take English language test? its not clear.

I notice on the ukba website it mentions FLR(FP) it says

Family or private life where you know you do not meet the requirements of the rules, but would like to apply anyway

They always love to take the money.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:06 am

@east579 no english test for us but this form is bit scary

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:10 am

@east579new its not that far they will close all the doors.

east579new

Post by east579new » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:14 am

Shondra Sharma wrote:@east579 no english test for us but this form is bit scary
Shondra my partner is getting ready to make another application at the beginning of next year so will be using these forms are you saying if your applying outside the rules you wont be subject to the English test?

She speaks great English but im wondering if this is something there using to slow people down.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:20 am

Yes thats true only 5 year route settlement need a english test.

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:26 am

Morning All,

@Tina...ooh my word,are you kidding?What's wrong with the amoebas as they seems to be now pushing boundaries with no care in the world???This is ridiculous and what are you supposed to do with a 3months BRP card??However,I pray that God grants you a stay and makes a way for you.I suggest to ask for another opinion from another solicitor.Clearly,this isn't right at all!

I foresee applications going to Strouburg soon!!

For the word of encouragement this morning taken from Jeremiah 1:15&19!!

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:34 am

Amen, thank you.

the silliness in me can't help but notice the name Elastoplast :lol:
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

ale001

Post by ale001 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:38 am

Today make it exactly 10 working days. still never receive a decision the ukba claim they dispatched since 28th November 2013. The Royal Mail tracking number is not working, keep showing Please come back later

Information on your item is not yet available online. Information on your Royal Mail Signed For™ item is not yet available.

Have contacted the case worker but no response.

What should i do now? :( :(
Ale001

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:03 am

naba wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:
naba wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:
Brilliant news not uncommon at all. I recall vividly someone on this forum actually pestered the courts for an early hearing and was granted one - I ring them once every two weeks and still not had an initial date for a court hearing - having submitted my JR in early Aug. Good luck to you.
Believe2013, Thank you hun. This is a hearing for appeal permission, not an appeal hearing. so worried...if I don't get the appeal permission what will be the next? On the other hand I have only a few days for JR. Really puzzled with everything. Please do advise me. God bless you.
Hi Naba, you opted for an oral hearing as opposed to a paper one for JR permission. If rejected you can ask again for permission to appeal that ruling stating why you strongly think the appeal should be upheld. Good luck. the time for you to file a JR will be deferred if appealing the permission decision. Hope that helps.
Believe2013, Thank you very much for the reply. '' the time for you to file a JR will be deferred if appealing the permission decision''- can you explain this more please? I know JR should be filed within 90 days and I am still within 90 days. I applied to the tribunal for an appeal permission and now waiting for the hearing. Would I be allowed to file JR after the 90 days, after the hearing ?

My solicitor advised now to file for PAP-JR to be safe side. Is that ok appeal hearing and JR together? Confused! God bless you.
The fact that you have been granted an oral hearing means your case could proceed to a full hearing if successful even if it's outside the 90 day limit of submitting the JR. hope this helps
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:14 am

Believe2013 wrote:

Amen, thank you.

the silliness in me can't help but notice the name Elastoplast :lol:
@believe Snap!!! :lol:
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."