ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Meeting the financial requirement through Agency work

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Prince74

Meeting the financial requirement through Agency work

Post by Prince74 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:04 pm

I would like to ask a question regarding meeting the financial requirement of 18,600.

I know it is easier to calculate when you have just one job that pays the required amount, but it becomes complex when you work for an Agency

Assuming that someone is working for two Agencies and earns £500 per week before tax from both Agency throughout a six months period, how would this be calculated for immigration purposes.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:57 pm

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:31 pm

Read the document Amber posted and look at how you would work out your income for non salaried employment. I used agency employment and it's basically working out that on average you earned the required amount over 6 or 12 months.