ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

August Applicant

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jugal1986
Newly Registered

August Applicant

Post by jugal1986 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:55 pm

Hi All,

I am an August Applicant, my details below:

Applied: 27/08/13
Acknowledgement: 02/09/13
Biometric: 12/09/13
Aproval letter: Waiting
BRP: Waiting

I called UKBA today and the operator tells me that my case has still not been allocated to a case worker. She was not able to confirm which months SET (LR) applicant they are currently processing.

My question is - how long does it take from being assigned to a case worker and getting the visa approved?

Mine is a straight forward application - 6 months student and 4 years Tier 2 General Visa.

Regards,

Jugal

maria20110

Post by maria20110 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:49 am

tooky my husband 8 weeks to get his ILR. His was a straight forward case, 10 years residence. And it doesnt take long for a caseworker to decide the case if you have submitted all the required documents.

Thanks