ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR @ Croydon PEO 12 Dec 13

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shominator
Newly Registered

ILR @ Croydon PEO 12 Dec 13

Post by shominator » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:29 pm

Hi all,

Just wanted to thank you all for your suggestions throughout the preparation stage.

I had been granted ILR today at Croydon, waiting for Biometric now.

My case was straight forward 5 year in T1G to ILR with my wife who was my dependant.

Documents submitted:

1) University Degree Certificate
2) Life in UK test for me and my wife
3) Speaking and Listening certificate from Trinity http://englishexamcentres.co.uk/b1-esol ... vel-3.html

Finances:

I made a table in excel detailing salary credits before and after tax showing the total
4) 12 months payslips and bank statement, pay credits highlighted in the statements
5) P60s 2007 -2012
6) P45s Employee copy
7) Wifes 3 month payslip and bank statements

Cohabitition:

8) Rental agreements
9) My bills and council tax are included in rent, so I could not provide utility bills, instead provided NHS registration letters
10) Brent council voter registration certificates
11) Previous HO correspondences
12) Marriage certificate

Abscences:

13) No employer letter was submitted, total 122 day abscence in 5 years, personal letter explaining periods absent
14) UKBA immigration stamp print outs with date of UK entry stamps mentioned on the top of the page.

I had kept all my payslips, bank statements from last 5 years and more cohabitation documents as back up. I had letters from employer confirming dates of employment which were not submitted.

I made two folders, one with originals and another with the photocopies of originals.

I had provided a cover letter explaining my current status and the contents of the original document folder which were divided into 5 sections:

a) Certificates
b) Finances
c) Cohabitation
d) Tenancy agreements
e) Abscences

I had kept my file very simple to follow and all the payslips and bank statements were provided in seperate clear envelopes.

Time taken: Approx. 120 minutes which includes registration, BRP, decision and return of documents.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Shominator

SriGan

Congrats. Do v need Speaking and Listening certificate?

Post by SriGan » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:28 pm

Hi Shominator,

Congrats on your sucessful application.

Do we need a Speaking and Listening certificate from Trinity?

Say in our case(me and wife), we have university degrees taught in English and listed in UKNARIC as well.