ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HO APPEAL ALLOWED

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JUBILEE
Newly Registered

HO APPEAL ALLOWED

Post by JUBILEE » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:56 pm

HELLO OBIE AND OTHER MODERATORS, I WISH YOU HAPPY XMAS IN ADVANCE, PLEASE I NEED UR HELP AGAIN, MY APPEAL WAS ALLOWED AND HO DECIDED TO APPEAL IT AND IT WAS ALLOWED TO GO TO UPPER TRIBUNAL. PLEASE WHAT SHALL I DO OBIE? I MARRIED AN IRISH LADY AND WE HAVE BEEN LIVING TO GETHER FOR OVER ONE AND HALF YRS,FIRST APPLICATION WAS REFUSED BASE SHE IS NOT EXERCISING TREATY RIGHT WITHOUT RIGHT OF APPEAL BUT SECOND APPLICATION WAS ALSO REFUSED BUT WITH RIGHT OF APPEAL, WE WON THE APPEAL BUT HO DECIDED TO APPEAL IT. PLS WHAT SHALL I DO,

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:57 pm

Now that home office has been granted permission, you need to file something called a rule 24 notice, opposing their appeal, and providing details why the original judges decision was correct.
There will be an error of law hearing and a substantive appeal to follow if the judge found that the original judge erred in law in allowing your appeal.

Why did HO appeal?
Last edited by Obie on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

JUBILEE
Newly Registered

HO APPEAL ALLOWED

Post by JUBILEE » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:57 pm

is there anybody on line to answer me? please i need help,

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:02 pm

Please continue Here .

Please refrain from opening multiple thread.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors