ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Treasury Solicitor Requested Extension Of Time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lkthil
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Treasury Solicitor Requested Extension Of Time

Post by lkthil » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:13 pm

My Solicitor submitted my JR on 17th October 2013. But Treasury Solicitors didn't acknowledge us with 21 days. Then first time they requested extension of time on 12th of December 2013.

Is that good if we agreed to give them extension of time? or Is that good if we oppose to give them extension of time?

What would be good?

If we let them have more time will UKBA prepare and defends us ? Or what will happen if we oppose to give them time?

If anybody have any experience or if any knowledge, then i will really appreciates your reply.

By the way My case is Overstay case and my Wife (also in Student Visa- She got visa until Mid of 2015) is pregnant for 6 months now. I was detain 3 months and then got court bail and on reporting conditions. We applied as Human Rights -FLR(O)-

Thank you.

LK.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:53 pm

What are you trying to say? Makes no sense!

lkthil
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by lkthil » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:27 pm

Lucapooka wrote:What are you trying to say? Makes no sense!
Sorry, If I make something confused.

My FLRO application refused with No in-country appeal. When we submitted application for JR. So we are waiting for High Court reply, whether they accept my JR application or not.

While we are waiting Home Office (Treasury Solicitor) sent a letter to court requesting Extension Of Time. My solicitor also got copy of that letter.

So my question is can we write to court, opposing to extend to time. Can we ask High court give us decision based on the details they have at the moment?

So is that good, if we opposed to give more time to Home Office?

similo
Newly Registered

Post by similo » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:53 am

What does your lawyer suggesting? What were your reasons for refusal? Haver you corrected them? Why is UKBA asking for extention? Did they say why they need more time.

lkthil
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by lkthil » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:08 am

similo wrote:What does your lawyer suggesting? What were your reasons for refusal? Haver you corrected them? Why is UKBA asking for extention? Did they say why they need more time.
Thanks for reply. My case Refused something as "Clearly Unfounded" (Sorry I don't really have good understand about that). But HO didn't considered the facts we applied. We requested consider that since my wife is pregnant she need my care because we don't have very close family or friends in UK.

We pointed those details and submitted JR application. We mentioned that HO didn't give the decision based on all the facts we submitted.

Then, we (My solicitor or I) don't know why they asking for Extension of Time. My solicitor said that he's going to send opposing letter to court about extension of time.

But i would like to get know, if any body have any experience similar to this and then at least we know what we should do.

Thanks again.
LK.

similo
Newly Registered

Post by similo » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:03 pm

Ok I understand wish you All the best, let your lawyer send a letter the courts however May still grant them extention anyway.
I'm in a similar situation we have put application for JR and served Home office on the 29th of nov
Last edited by similo on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lkthil
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by lkthil » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:07 pm

similo wrote:Ok I understand wish you All the best, let your lawyer send a letter the courts however May still grant them extention anyway.
I'm in a similar situation we have put application for JR and served Home office on the 29th of dec
Hi, Thanks. Yes, my solicitor also mentioned that they may still grant time extension. By the way thanks for your reply and good luck with your application too.