ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can we type in the Form for EC (VAF-1)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

push
United Kingdom

Can we type in the Form for EC (VAF-1)

Post by push » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:30 pm

Hi all,

I had a basic query regarding filling the VAF-1 Form for EC under HSMP scheme.

Can we type in the form/ Use Adobe Writer to complete the form? Or it is necessary to fill the form using an ink pen?

Regards,

push_hsmp

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:53 am

Guys,

I know I am being a lil bit impatient but I have to quickly fill up the form.

So requesting you again to provide an answer to the query. Has anybody typed in the form and got EC. ( I know it is a very basic question but I dont want to take any chances with the powers that be ) [:)]

regards,

push_hsmp

pcr
Newly Registered

Post by pcr » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:08 am

I asked VFS guys about filling the form using electronic type writer. I was told that anything would do. I guess you can type it.

However I filled the form manually with black pen and got EC.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:00 am

thanks so much pcr
regards,

push_HSMP

drhafeez
Newly Registered

Re: Can we type in the Form for EC (VAF-1)

Post by drhafeez » Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:18 pm

hi friend my HSMP visa approved in uk itself, home office in uk told me i need to go through entry clearence from india, please can any body sujjest me shall i have to go through integra check or just i need to submit all relevenat documents for visa stamping plz help me by providing information for me.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:39 pm

Hi drhafeez,

i too got my HSMP approval, while in UK but as I am on a student VISA I can not switch to HSMP VISA by applying for FLR. I will therefore, (and assuming that you too dont fall into the category from where you can directly switch to HSMP while remaining in UK) have to go back to India to get the EC.

YES, the Integra screening has been made mandatory for all candidates applying under HSMP & Work Permit. The normal processing time is 15-18 working days. You may however, apply for a pre-verification by Integra and shorten your stay in India, if you want.

regards,

push_hsmp