ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

previous earnings validity period> lot of confusion> f

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SKJMR

previous earnings validity period> lot of confusion> f

Post by SKJMR » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:20 pm

Hi All,
• Initial tier 1 granted in India: 01st February 2010 to 01st February 2013
• Date of first entry to UK: 25th February 2010 (after 25 days landed in UK)
• Tier 1 visa extension at Croydon PEO on: 15th January 2013 (but visa valid started from 01 February 2013 to 01 February 2015)

Now my question is:
1. I am going to apply for ILR/ PR on or after ( 5th January 2015, i.e. 28 days before visa expires)
And I am working for a single employer paid monthly directly into my bank account on 25th of every month

For points in previous earning section in UKBA website it says 12 consecutive month payslips in last 15 months period is valid to claim points. So since my salary falls on 25th of every month and my visa expires on 01st February 2015 and I am planning to apply 28 days before expiry of visa, i.e. planning to apply on 05 January 2015 for ILR.

1.1 >>>Previous earnings from 25 November 2013 to 25th October 2014 (12 months) is valid

Or

1.2>>>>previous earnings from 25 December 2013 to 25th November 2014 is valid

<<<<<< …..I am sure 1.2 is valid but I want to be sure if 1.1 is also valid period….>>>>

Note: In 1.1, it is my guess work November 2013 to October 2014: 12 month PERIOD and then, November, December, January, February (i.e. 4 months)
Total 16 months but since I am applying for my visa in January, will February will be included and counted.

Note: Why I am specific about these days/ dates is that I need to be in India in first week of November 2014. I may resign the job and leave or go to India on loss pay for 2 full complete months (November/ December) come back in January to UK and apply for ILR/ PR visa in first week of January 2015

Please all senior members and rest of the people who have sound knowledge about immigration rules and policies please throw some light on this issue please so that I can plan accordingly.
Hoping to for some information on this,
Many Thanks in Advance.