ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can a work permit EC be refused??

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

t-bag

can a work permit EC be refused??

Post by t-bag » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:05 am

Please,i just got a workpermit and being quite worried about what they will ask, i mean the type of questions. Also, in case im being refused, is there a way I can appeal the decision??

cheers

Jeff Albright

Post by Jeff Albright » Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:45 am

Depends on many issues.

Where the application is going to be made?

You should not think what they might ask - you should ensure that you prepare your application in the first place in the way that they won't have anything to ask you.

There are chances for being refused both in-country and out-of country and it all depends on your particular circumstances, on your previous immigration history, on the type of Work Permit, on the length of work permit, on the type of employment it was issued for, etc etc.

t-bag

re

Post by t-bag » Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:01 am

thanks a lot, Jeff.

Indeed the application should be made such in a way they havent got anything to ask.

Is there a way I can appeal in case I am being refused??