ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

biometric letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ardy7
Newly Registered

biometric letter

Post by ardy7 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:19 pm

I applied 2nd week of Nov. Got acknowledgement letter on 18th Nov (dated 13th) but not yet received any biometric letter.

Anybody in the same boat?? Should I be worried?

It was a set(m) application.

archipelago

Post by archipelago » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:35 pm

You should get the letter anyday now.

We sent my wife's Set (M) application on Nov 11th, and got the acknowledgement letter dated Nov 13th. The biometrics letter arrived today!

ardy7
Newly Registered

Post by ardy7 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:55 am

Firstly. Thank you sooo much. Your post made me feel at ease. I got the letter on Monday! I was getting worried as most people were getting their biometric letters within a week.

We both literally applied at the same time. And all the letters are coming at same time too! Keep us updated on the final result. Hopefully it wont be tooo long. Not sure how long they are taking at the mo.

aksi

Post by aksi » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:22 am

I applied in October end but due to a problem in form got bio-invite on 5th Dec, mine is SET(M) as well. Know 2 other people who got ILR in approx. 2 months.

archipelago

Post by archipelago » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:26 pm

They may have had more applications in October before the new rules come into force so it might be a little slower at the moment. We shall see!