ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed child born in uk

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

purvi_luv
Newly Registered

Help needed child born in uk

Post by purvi_luv » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:03 pm

I gave birth to a child in uk and now I have applied for tier 1 visa and have two dependents my husband and my child. As I was running out of visa and didnt have enough time to sor tout my daughters passport I sent her application with out her passport and in the cover letter mentioned that will forward it later as soon as I get it, but i failed to do so because when I tried to apply for her passport at he indian embassay they asked for parents original passport which we had already submitted to the UKBA for visa. Whereas before sending the daughters application to the UKBA I called the croydon help line and they told me that I should send the dependents application for her with the birth certificate and that is what it says on the UKBA webiste too. I have informed the UKBA case worker that I cannot send her passport as due to above mentioned issue. Can any one guide me in this case that what will happen how will they sort my daughter immigration status.

Thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Help needed child born in uk

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:12 pm

@ purvi_luv, children don't necessarily need to submit their passport if its not available. HO will issue your daughter's BRP card if your application get approved.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

purvi_luv
Newly Registered

Post by purvi_luv » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Thanks for the reply can you also let me know will they delay my application due to this as I really need to travel to india in jan as my sister is getting married I cant miss it I have also informed my case worker for the same but havent got any reply yet I am really very stressed.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:14 pm

purvi_luv wrote:Thanks for the reply can you also let me know will they delay my application due to this as I really need to travel to india in jan as my sister is getting married I cant miss it I have also informed my case worker for the same but havent got any reply yet I am really very stressed.
getting your passport back for january travel? highly unlikely. alternately you would have withdrawn your application if you ask for your passport for travel out of uk.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.