ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wedding Photos?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

awz1
Newly Registered

Wedding Photos?

Post by awz1 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:15 pm

Hello all

I will be applying for a spouse visa in February. I got married last year in Casablanca, Morocco; however due to the long process of marriage which requires tons of paperwork, I had to return as soon as the marriage contract was formed which took almost 1 month. For this reason, and due to the unpredictability of when we would get the marriage (nikah) certificate we did not have a wedding. Instead we had a very small celebration at my wifes house which was just me and two of my family with her family and some friends.

I have got many pictures of the party with me putting a ring on her finger etc and many other photos of just me and her together.

We are planning on doing the big wedding in the UK. I just wanted to know if wedding pictures were a necessity?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:52 pm

Submit the photos you have of the family celebration and any you have together before then. Make sure you also submit evidence of how you've kept in touch since you've been apart.

tbbcuk

Post by tbbcuk » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:03 pm

may i also ask, is it ok if I print all the photos in a few pieces of A4 Papar in colour, or I should print them out in proper photo papers from shop??

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Normal paper will be fine.

tbbcuk

Post by tbbcuk » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:38 pm

thank you casa!