ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sent home from hearing !

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Laila007
Newly Registered

Sent home from hearing !

Post by Laila007 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:02 pm

Urgh!

Waited all day for my hearing at hatton cross/feltham! And then at like 4pm after stressing the entire day ... The clerk tells me there's no court available for the rest of the day... So I have to wait for a new date!

Just thought people should be aware that this happens! I had no idea - that my case may or may not be heard!

Was a complete waste of money and time!

Khizar

Post by Khizar » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:32 pm

Because of excessive applications, this does happen now a days & on my hearing date I saw so many appellants sitting around and waiting for their court room to be announced some of them were given the fresh dates as well.
(Check PM).

keeran
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Hi

Post by keeran » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:12 am

My one is tomorrow, I dont know what is going to happen :)

Laila007
Newly Registered

Post by Laila007 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:32 am

Good luck. I'm sure u will be fine. Just keep checking with clerks or ask ur solicitor to make sure the clerks at the court give u a space.