ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Going back pakistan 2nd time on tier 1 entrepreneur visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mjay

Going back pakistan 2nd time on tier 1 entrepreneur visa

Post by mjay » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:44 am

hi
i got my tier 1 entrepreneur visa in june 2013 than i went pakistan in august and came back on 6th october but now i have to go in march 2014 as its a family visit can some one please tell me which documents i have to prepare or which documents of my company have to update for safe side if they have any query at airport

i would be thankful

waiting for reply thanks

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:17 am

Was there any questions asked when you first came back from a visit ?

Thanks

mjay

Post by mjay » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:12 am

khan_81 wrote:Was there any questions asked when you first came back from a visit ?

Thanks
nothing just routine check

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:08 pm

@ mjay, you should be fine if your company is trading normally as a standard business should. You have a right to attend to family issues anywhere in the world, but just make sure you satisfy the basic condition of your visa which is keeping your business trading.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

mjay

Post by mjay » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:21 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ mjay, you should be fine if your company is trading normally as a standard business should. You have a right to attend to family issues anywhere in the world, but just make sure you satisfy the basic condition of your visa which is keeping your business trading.
thank you very much for reply do i need to take any documents with me to show trading or evidence of money which invested or any other suggestion

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:40 pm

@ mjay, you can take the documents with you to have peace of mind should in case they ask.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.