ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ashokkumar
Newly Registered

FLR(M) Query

Post by ashokkumar » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:46 pm

Hi,
I will be applying ILR( currently in Tier 1 general ) in February 2014 and I am planning to apply FLR(M) for my wife's extension as she has not completed 2 years with me in UK.

The reason for FLR is the cheaper cost.

when i looked at the guidance, it says 2 years completed or nearly 2 years completed. But 'NEARLY' - i dont know how near.

- Tier 1 Dependant - entry clearance started on May 20 2012. But we came to UK around July 8 2012. - i have some cohabitation documents, not all. But the guidance says its only if we have finished 2 years or nearing it.

do we really need these cohabitation documents for applying the extension through FLR(M) ??

any comments or advice please.

Thanks,
Ashok

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:17 pm

Proof of cohabitation since she has entered the UK.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.