ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC Supporting Documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CH

EC Supporting Documents

Post by CH » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:08 pm

Is this mandatory to send each and every document with visa application that was sent to Home Office? I doubt that earning evidences should not be submitted as visa officer will again check this microscopically and may raise objections which home office missed. In my case, home office rejected my application at first and cleared me in appeal when I explained the simple points in detail. Now I doubt that visa officer can again get confused.
So, is it good to attach previous earning proofs or not?
I would appreciate if you could list to essential documents for EC.
thanks,

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:27 pm

The case worker will re-assess your eligibility under the HSMP scheme even for EC. If you do not supply the requisite evidence then you run the risk of being disqualified!!

I was reading somewhere on the forum that somone's ECapplication got rejected because he did not submit the Date of Birth certificate whereas he had claimed 20 points for age in the original HSMp application. The caseworker's manual for FLR also speaks about looking for all the documents for which the points have been claimed.

regards,

push_hsmp

mayana

Post by mayana » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:11 pm

When applying for EC it is important to submit all document that was used to claim point under HSMP. It positively increases your chances.

mayana
Be wise