ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applying for Naturalization prove English test

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

notears
Newly Registered

applying for Naturalization prove English test

Post by notears » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:28 pm

Hi All, I am going to apply for Naturalization but confused to prove English test eligibility ,Already proved HSMP 2007 (not entry clearance) and tier 1 ext 2009 . I got letter from university degree taught in English but lost degree certificate and PBS calculator confusing me asking age points, earnings ? so i need to fill all again? I don't have 2009 tier 1 ext assessment . Please advice best option your advice appreciated.

maximux79

Re: applying for Naturalization prove English test

Post by maximux79 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:32 am

notears wrote:Hi All, I am going to apply for Naturalization but confused to prove English test eligibility ,Already proved HSMP 2007 (not entry clearance) and tier 1 ext 2009 . I got letter from university degree taught in English but lost degree certificate and PBS calculator confusing me asking age points, earnings ? so i need to fill all again? I don't have 2009 tier 1 ext assessment . Please advice best option your advice appreciated.
If you have the letter from University saying that your degree was taught in English, that should suffice.

notears
Newly Registered

Post by notears » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Thank you "maximux79", any problem with out original degree certificate UKBA not returned my certificate when i applied ILR they did not returned don't no how to approach them to get my document back.

maximux79

Post by maximux79 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:03 pm

notears wrote:Thank you "maximux79", any problem with out original degree certificate UKBA not returned my certificate when i applied ILR they did not returned don't no how to approach them to get my document back.
I think you need the degree certificate, as the letter from university is a supporting document for the main degree certificate.

If you have a true copy of the degree certificate that should also do...