ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dependent of domestic worker

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

londonboy14
United Kingdom

Post by londonboy14 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:05 pm

thanx admin i want to make a fresh application this all will take lots of time whats your advice?and if i made fresh application i can use my father so my sponser as well and if i show like 1 month fixed deposit of 9,000£ in his name is it ok?
please do let me know about this
thanx

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:00 pm

The problem is that you are currently stuck in India.

You may both appeal and make a fresh application.

If appealing, then perhaps also claim for damages as the retention of the BRP is interfering with your studies.

Moreover, if you were in the UK, then you may switch in the UK to dependant status from 1 Oct 2013.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

londonboy14
United Kingdom

Post by londonboy14 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:25 pm

Than admin ..if I made fresh application I can use my father fixed deposit it's 1 month old are he needs show employment he retired now

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:46 pm

If your Tier 4 status was revoked, then they have the right to keep your BRP.

If applying as a domestic dependant (under the old rules), then your Maintenance should fall under the old rules, where third party maintenance support is possible. However, I'm not sure how much savings would be sufficient.
Last edited by vinny on Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

londonboy14
United Kingdom

Post by londonboy14 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:01 pm

I am applying as domestic worker dependent again ...I will show like 9000£ funds in my fathers account

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:52 pm

If you want to use your father's fixed deposit, then I think that the funds should also be transferred to you as a gift. The funds must be available to you.

As you have been separated from your wife, also provide evidence of subsisting marriage.

londonboy14
United Kingdom

Post by londonboy14 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:58 pm

Dear admin is it ok if u tell me is there any particular funds required coz I don't see anywhere ...if I show fixed deposit on my name is that should be like 1 month old r something please let me know thanx

londonboy14
United Kingdom

Post by londonboy14 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:51 pm

Dear admin please help me out someone said to me if I made a fresh application they will refuse me again ,I am so sad coz my wife is there in uk I am so confused what to do

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:11 am

vinny wrote:You may both appeal and make a fresh application.
Do both appeal and make a fresh application. If making a fresh application, then refute all the grounds for the refusal.

londonboy14
United Kingdom

Post by londonboy14 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:08 pm

Dear admin I am planning to apply as a student visa again..as I want to continue my studies what are the chances of getting the student visa I was already in uk for 4 and half month but I didn't study anything I am very depressed coz I am away from my wife and I got refused coz I mention in the application I get money from my family but I haven't provide any evidence for that ... Coz I can't provide any evidence but I do get money from my brothers every month from my brother and now I have receipts of western union does it any helpful please let me know thank u

londonboy14
United Kingdom

Post by londonboy14 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:09 pm

Sorry it's 4 and half years
Thanks