ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Expire

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aliraza.lca

Visa Expire

Post by aliraza.lca » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:53 pm

Hey guys...need help..
my visa is getting expired on 22nd Dec and my partner's on 11th Jan...
we were not able to open joint account here now we are showing 3rd party statement we got everything ready....we manage to arrange all the require docs from bank...specially those which normally banks refuse to give...now my question is this if i m not able to get those 3rd party docs b4 22nd dec...which seems to me possible....can i submit my and partner file after 22nd dec...IF YES...THAN ...WATS THE DISADVANTAGE OF THIS TO ME ???????

THANX

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:08 pm

Hi I hope you get the required documents by 22 December and apply before ur visa expires. In case if you don't get the required documents and apply after 22 December then worst scenario will be in case if visa refused you won't get the appeal right as you have applied after your visa expiry . I hope you get the required documents before your visa expiry, just prepare al other documents for applying in case u get the document on 22 December so u can apply timely.

aliraza.lca

Post by aliraza.lca » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:17 am

Any other possibility??? Gurus answer plz .others experienced people?????

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Visa Expire

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:58 pm

@ aliraza.lca, don't make the mistake of not submitting your application before your visa expires as you wont get appeal right if your application get refused.
If you don't get all the documents you need before your plan submission date, then you can still send those documents after submitting your application.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

hope13
Newly Registered

Post by hope13 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:40 pm

@Olasunkanmi, would UKBA really consider additional documents after submitting your application? I am in a similar position. I am awaiting welcome letter from HMRC which they advice I would receive about 10th Jan but my visa expires 5th Jan 2014. I have every other documents required, I was considering sending the email confirmation I received from HMRC when I applied, but the form specified only Original letter. what do you advice? Any other ideas and options from everyone would be great. Thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:09 pm

@ hope13, the requirement is that you should send all necessary documents with your application, but there are some circumstances where you might not be able to send all the documents before visa expires and the best option is to still submit so that you don't become overstayer and also so you can get appeal right if visa get refused.

HO usually advice applicants not to send any additional documents but they did not say that they wont accept it if you send it, so better to send it.

Also in HO reconsideration process, all documents that you send before your application get decided even if HO fail to pass it to your caseworker should be accepted and use for reconsideration, so invariably, additional documents should be ok but make sure that you send it to the right department so that they can update your file with the new documents.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:33 am

aliraza.lca wrote:Wat difference it will make to my application if I will not submit .. C.V and contracts??? Plz help guys ...
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

aliraza.lca

Post by aliraza.lca » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:58 am

If I will nt submit my cv n any contract than wat will b possiblity???