ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Guys - Did anyone got Citizenship Approvals so far...

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

luckyfish
Newly Registered

Post by luckyfish » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:30 am

CalvinKlien wrote:Guys, I have got a very contradictory reply from the citizenship division about the ceremony:
And you, CalvinKlien, which email did you use?

If both newmember13 and CalvinKlien wrote to the same email address, it may be that they talked to different clerks with a different attitude to discussing things not yet official.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:20 am

@ luckyfish

I used this email address: citizenshipinfo@justice.ie

Soco

Post by Soco » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:15 am

Very long wait!!!!!!

No new news until now

Any update guys :(

pakistan11

Post by pakistan11 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:40 pm

Guys Any news from DOJ?

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:00 pm

Phoned them today and the lady said "No Ceremony Date is Confirmed Yet"....

It's really a long waiting, I think there is no ceremony gona happen even Jan.... Christmas is only days away and than people on hols, so we are talking about 5th Jan onward....When would they send invitations, when the minister will announce the ceremony date ........... how is going to happen on 20th Jan ??????

mred1

Post by mred1 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:51 pm

I guess no one is talking about approvals, since most people on the forum got their approvals... :(

Well, I am still awaiting, I called them this morning, & still on the final stage, file is with the minister & awaiting his response. I asked if anything will be posted this dec. & he doubts this...It may be granted in janu. So i guess I will have to wait.

Next ceremony should be about end janu-feb. & every 8 weeks after that, so I was told. I want to go on holiday in march, so i guess, I will go & be part of the batch in april or may for the ceremony.

I am waiting since feb. 10 months 1st wk in Dec. :( I hope I get my good news soon.

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:52 am

mred1 wrote:I guess no one is talking about approvals, since most people on the forum got their approvals... :(

Well, I am still awaiting, I called them this morning, & still on the final stage, file is with the minister & awaiting his response. I asked if anything will be posted this dec. & he doubts this...It may be granted in janu. So i guess I will have to wait.

Next ceremony should be about end janu-feb. & every 8 weeks after that, so I was told. I want to go on holiday in march, so i guess, I will go & be part of the batch in april or may for the ceremony.

I am waiting since feb. 10 months 1st wk in Dec. :( I hope I get my good news soon.
waiting is the name of the game...I had to wait 14 months to get my but atleast my wife got approval in 7 months (may be because she never worked or claimed anything)....now we are waiting for the invitation ....we are looking to travel to france in March ....lets hope the ceremony is in Jan 2014.

Till then keep waiting ....and have a nice Christmas break to all members of this group.

:)
Not waiting any more

=peterpan=
Newly Registered

Post by =peterpan= » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:10 am

waiting2beirish wrote: waiting is the name of the game...I had to wait 14 months to get my but atleast my wife got approval in 7 months (may be because she never worked or claimed anything)....now we are waiting for the invitation ....we are looking to travel to france in March ....lets hope the ceremony is in Jan 2014.
I am quite confident that there will be a ceremony in January. The question is how many of those waiting will be included in that ceremony. In other words, are there more waiting than the usual 2-4000 per ceremony.

pakistan11

Post by pakistan11 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:39 am

@mred1...u r not the only one who is still waiting for good news ...I am waiting too....INSHALLAH we will hear something good very soon

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:08 pm

pakistan11 wrote:@mred1...u r not the only one who is still waiting for good news ...I am waiting too....INSHALLAH we will hear something good very soon
Please guys enough with the foreign language that nobody understands. I have seen these multiple times and had no clue what that is. This is an English Forum.

Note: If you want to speak foreign language with a use, PM me the user and write all you want!.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

pakistan11

Post by pakistan11 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:59 pm

@integrated migrant.....first of all thé meaning of thé Word u dont understand ..Its meanin english is GoD willing....u shouldnt be getting so upset on this or Any other words If some one use in there language...u should first fond out what thé meabing is than u write ur.comments on it...and i dont see Any one did or will ever use Any kind of bad stuff which is not suppose to be used ...so chil out budy n dont be getting over upset on it ...happy xmass:)

Love211

Post by Love211 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:35 pm

hi guys cool down we all will have good news one day we all want it done asap some one saying 14 months etc i am waiting since 2011 still i am getting replay my application at advance stage so it mean other 3 to 4 week more but just wait because no one cares about any one over here this is only for information forum here .

luckyfish
Newly Registered

Post by luckyfish » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:07 pm

Love211 wrote:hi guys cool down .
Good point, we need to be mindful of each other's mental states.

Almost everyone who reads this thread does so because a bad luck with documents made it impossible for us to fully participate in the society. It's amusing how little physical space airports take in this world, and how much psychological space: anger, depression and stress, they cause to persons who end up with an essentially no-go paper identity. It is human that we feel defensive sometimes.

But, in order to look like someone who has no problem, it is worth considering that a biggest give-away sign of being not integrated is an outward show of frustration ...

Let people say INSHALLAH, if they want to :wink: especially when it is someone trying to be positive about things we can not control.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:36 pm

If INSHALLAH means God Willing then say God Willing!, that's the point im trying to make!.

Like I said and its very straight forward, if you want to speak other languages that nobody understands, write it to the OP's Private Message. We all speak different languages put you dont see people using their language simply because its positive or has God in it!.

INSHALLAH = Private Message
GOD'S WILLING = Public Comment.

Understood!?

Dubin 8
Newly Registered

Guys - Did anyone got Citizenship Approvals so far...

Post by Dubin 8 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:54 pm

Here again is another smart comment from Mr perfect (IntegratedMigrant), can you please give us a break and stop bothering people all time. Let the people say whatever they want as long as the language is clean. This is not an official site, this is open to the public who want learn from other people experience, there is no wrong or right in this forum. So please don’t act again as you are ....God knows what.ohh man you are a mood killer.

luckyfish
Newly Registered

Post by luckyfish » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:05 pm

Mr. Integrated is upset at pakistan11's apparent flaunting his otherness. Flaunting otherness is a threat to Mr Integrated because it brings up a possibility of his own exposure. The threat is purely neurotic, given that otherness isn't something that can rub on via TCP/IP. ( Ah, my language has failed me! TCP/IP is a protocol for exchanging data on the internet! ). Nevertheless, being perfect means demanding that the others maintain an implicit gentleman's agreement on behaving as if we are perfectly integrated, which absolutely excludes saying or typing or thinking INSHALLAH whenever anyone might hear it, see it, or guess it. :shock:

Seriously, relax mate. Showing how angry you are and how deeply you have internalized it makes you pass for a way more misaligned chap than you probably want to be.

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:49 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:If INSHALLAH means God Willing then say God Willing!, that's the point im trying to make!.

Like I said and its very straight forward, if you want to speak other languages that nobody understands, write it to the OP's Private Message. We all speak different languages put you dont see people using their language simply because its positive or has God in it!.

INSHALLAH = Private Message
GOD'S WILLING = Public Comment.

Understood!?

You should read your own signature ..... I feel you are filled with all of it stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved and also discriminative on religious grounds...

Its a free world .....You are in no position to set rules what to write in public comment and what in private ... UNDERSTOOD :lol:

NARA - E- TAKBIR ....ALLAHU AKBAR :D
Last edited by waiting2beirish on Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Not waiting any more

pakistan11

Post by pakistan11 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:13 pm

@integratedmigrant....Like I said and its very straight forward aswell if people want to use a word in there language means somethig very good ..as I suppose mostelly educated person wil do understand the meaning of it ..and I don't see any point that some one can Pm these kind of words to any one.....as I said yesterday chill out budy so chil out don't point out people what they said...as far as I know its a free forum noting very official or personal...but tell u one think budy think b4 u act ..I mean ur signature whats its says I thik u going totally against it :)and in future when u see a word which meaning u don't understand rather than saying something first find out the meaning of it .....

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:28 pm

Members are reminded to respect each other, a kind greeting in Arabic will not breach the forum rules so long as the core conversation is in English. If you continue to argue here, I will take action either against the posters and/or locking this thread.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:51 am

Guys, i started this thread with a hope that it will help all of us. It is humbly requested to plz stop arguing and help each other here as much as possible... We are all nearly there

Hadi88

waiting2beirish

Post by Hadi88 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:53 pm

The same was with me in this forum because of the same person.n i didnt even bother. N i said the same thing what waiting2beirish said. Dont worry abt that u just look for what u r asking,as people are always here to pinpoint on u.[/quote]

Kinto

Post by Kinto » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:19 pm

The same person ruined a thread of mine in the past with his disrespectful, pointless and irrelevant remarks. And how does the moderation team react? They lock the thread, punishing the thread owner instead. This gives this person the power to ruin any thread without consequences.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:36 pm

I didn't punish the 'thread owner' at all. I locked the thread to show to others what is not acceptable. IntegratedMigrant has been warned and will face repercussions if s(he) continues to act in such a way.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

mred1

Post by mred1 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:26 am

Back to the ISSUE...
Any news on approvals? I guess not until Janu. 2014. I really cant wait...I want to plan my holiday for next year.

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:26 am

Hi

Quick question. Does anyone know if approvals for people who live in Northern Ireland (with an Irish spouse) are quicker than those for an ROI applicant? I've heard that this might be the case because Police Service NI criminal record checks are faster than Garda checks...

Any thoughts?
CC