ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British High commission asking more documentation

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cheekyvirgin

British High commission asking more documentation

Post by cheekyvirgin » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:02 pm

My wife got a phone call today from British embassy and asking for more documents to be submitted.

Copy of my kids British passports

Skype / Viber logs even though i have submitted already.

copy of my passports etc

I have already sent them chat logs but they are asking again i do not know i can get it again cos my history was deleted and do not know how to recover it.

I used to call her myself most of the time and i do have log of these but cant provide the whats app / viber or skype history.

Could you please tell me how to get the history..... you help will be really appreciated.

Thanks

cheekyvirgin

Post by cheekyvirgin » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:03 pm

any one pls

sony44

Post by sony44 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:19 pm

Depends on what kind of phone you have been using.

sony44

Post by sony44 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:20 pm

cheekyvirgin

Post by cheekyvirgin » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:27 pm

It can only go back till 7 days but need to prove bit longer...

I do have record of calling cards but no record of viber etc as it have been deleted from her and my pc too.

ANy advice pls

sony44

Post by sony44 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:35 pm

Do u mean u deleted the all browsing history on your pc?

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:59 pm

cheekyvirgin wrote:

I do have record of calling cards but no record of viber etc as it have been deleted from her and my pc too.

ANy advice pls
Go to ur skype settings on a computer and it should say history or conversation history, and then you can choose to show all ur history.

Do u use whatsapp, or any other app??

cheekyvirgin

Post by cheekyvirgin » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:02 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
cheekyvirgin wrote:

ANy advice pls
Go to ur skype settings on a computer and it should say history or conversation history, and then you can choose to show all ur history.

Problem is i lost my idiot-phone where i use whats app and viber and secondly while using skype i always use to clean history... .. i did google it but no joy..

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:42 pm

cheekyvirgin wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
cheekyvirgin wrote:

ANy advice pls

Problem is i lost my idiot-phone where i use whats app and viber and secondly while using skype i always use to clean history... .. i did google it but no joy..
Ohhh!

If possible ask someone whos really gd with computers or take it to a shop, no harm in asking if they can collect ur lost data

cheekyvirgin

Post by cheekyvirgin » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:39 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
cheekyvirgin wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
cheekyvirgin wrote:

ANy advice pls

Ohhh!

If possible ask someone whos really gd with computers or take it to a shop, no harm in asking if they can collect ur lost data
Thanks Sameena

Guys Just to give you some update i did try to retrieve the skype logs which i could only retrieved 7 days back plus i do have about month long Viber and whats app logs and off course sent them all phone call logs from last 1 and half year which is luckly managed by my voip account.

Yesterday i sent them all the documents via email and they confirmed that they have received.

So keeping finger crossed Hope i will be sorted with 3 weeks Inshallah. As guy suggested that by 15 Jan you will get the out come by visa office.