ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to sponser 3 family members - Visit Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vam
Newly Registered

How to sponser 3 family members - Visit Visa

Post by vam » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Hi,

I am on tier 1 in UK.

I would like to sponser my dad, mom and sister and they will be staying here for 6 months---so applying Visit visa in India.

I would like to know how all the 3 applications will be processed together.
Will UKBA will consider each application as unqiue not as group application?

Do I need to give 3 seperate inivitation letters, 3 different bank statements all original, 3 sets of payslips i.e. photo copy will self attested.

Please help!!

Thank you

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:30 pm

Six months in one go! Are they independently wealthy members of the leisure classes? Otherwise you will struggle to convince the ECO they are visiting.

vam
Newly Registered

Post by vam » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:08 pm

hi,

No, They are not wealthy members, I will be sponsering their stay in UK.
I have enough funds and accommodation in place.

As the Visit Visa is valid for 6 months...i want them to spend the summer with me.

May be my sister may go back after 3 months.

Regards
Vamsidhar Av

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:32 pm

Well, they need to show some very strong social and economic ties to their homeland. Your money to pay for their stay is merely incidental to that. If would be better if they were able to fund their own visit and merely stay in your accommodation, which also needs to be evidenced as suitable and not overcrowded.

It's fine to provide on set of originals in the bundle for all three applications made at the same time at the VAC. Then provide a complete set of copies for each application form.

vam
Newly Registered

Post by vam » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:25 am

Hi,

My mom and dad have some fixed deposits of worth 6000 pounds and some properties but not worthy enough...

Should i send some funds into their bank accounts, they will be applying for VISA in the month of Mar 2013 ?

Will that be ok ?

Please help.

Thank you.
Vam