ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application sent . but payment not deducted

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sow2k
Newly Registered

Application sent . but payment not deducted

Post by sow2k » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:58 pm

I have sent HSMP application , which is delivered on 22-june-2007. Till now, payment is not deducted , nor I got an acknowledgement from HSMP that my application is received.

Will they normally take time to do this ?

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:00 pm

You are kidding right?
Be patient you may have a long wait in terms of the whole process so there is no point in getting excited at this point.

mehpk

List the Application contents

Post by mehpk » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:30 pm

Dear sow2k

As you just applied for HSMP, it might take some time.

Can you share us the collection of your applicaiton, so we could get benifit of your application contents, like how much points are u claiming, educaiton level, salary documents etc etc

regards

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:37 pm

It may take some days before they charge your card. And not in all cases do the applicants get a referenc number. So, if that happens in your case too, just call up the customer helpline and they will give you the reference number. Wait for a few days, however.

regards,