ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA called for 2nd interview after nearly one year

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sakaysar
Newly Registered

UKBA called for 2nd interview after nearly one year

Post by sakaysar » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Hello Everyone,

I applied tier 1 in Jan 2013 through venture capital route. Had my 1st interview in May 2013 but no response after that. Today recieved a letter from UKBA for 31st Dec. its the same letter we had last time and they have not mentioned anything about my first interview.

Maybe they don't have record of 1st interview? Its very short time they have given us and called us in sheffied which is 3 hours drive from us.

Please advice that should we contact them and tell them about our first interview? Also if we want to change venue & date of interview what reason can we give which they will accept.

Thanks in Advance

Sakaysar

awais 882000
Newly Registered

same story

Post by awais 882000 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:49 pm

I applied in dec 2012 through psw route 50 k in account interview end of june in interview i submit more contracts invoices and new bank statements and after that did not hear anything from UKBA on 10th of dec recived letter from case worker asking for the old contracts and new contracts