ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

home office quiery, 2 days left to reply,very urgent plz

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Maken707
Newly Registered

home office quiery, 2 days left to reply,very urgent plz

Post by Maken707 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:43 pm

hi , we applied enterp team . funds in joint accnt,yesterday got home office letter and they asking for following letter

Thank you for ur t1 application , please note that we require clarification with regards to evidence that has been submitted

"As paragraph 41-SD(e), you have not supplied an original letter from a uk regulated financial institution with which the applicants have a business bank account"
Pealse note that we are only able to accept the original document received with in ukba with in 7 working days of this letter.
we have joint account in building soceity ,they provide a account book which get transaction electronically printed, so we have submitted that book along with letter from that building society which confirm balance and equal access,. the footer of this letter which was 4 lines which confirm authoried with FSA and other bits was faded and the writing at the footer was double up, and not be able to read in footer but rest was fine

My question is that either the HO thinking this Is a phont copy not original.
because we didn't submit anything related to business account , they taking our joint account as business account. so plzz all guruz help me as I recived this letter late and Monday is last day,thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: home office quiery, 2 days left to reply,very urgent plz

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:52 pm

@ Maken707, if you guys have receive any bank statement after your application was submitted, then send the statement to HO. If you think the days given is short, then send them an email or a letter explaining that you receive the letter late and need few more days to get another letter from your bank.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Maken707
Newly Registered

Post by Maken707 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:05 pm

@Olasunkamni thanks for quick reply, this building society does not provied staments, all transaction are get printed on the book it's like a passport size book, that book is with home office,
My quetion is what they are asking ? Is they asking that letter again in original , or something else thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:19 pm

@ Maken707, the caseworker seem to be confuse about the account book you submitted as they were expecting normal bank statement and bank letter.
You can write HO a letter explaining the situation if you still cant get a letter from the bank.

Maken707
Newly Registered

Post by Maken707 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:53 pm

I can get letter from the bank which will show the ending balnce and equal access , on the letter head

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:59 pm

Maken707 wrote:I can get letter from the bank which will show the ending balnce and equal access , on the letter head
Then this should be ok, just make sure you notify the caseworker if you need more time to send the documents.

Maken707
Newly Registered

Post by Maken707 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:08 pm

Thanks Olasunkamni , one thing more shall I ask the bank on that letter to confirm that they don't provide paper statements. Its all on that book .thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Maken707 wrote:Thanks Olasunkamni , one thing more shall I ask the bank on that letter to confirm that they don't provide paper statements. Its all on that book .thanks
HO requires either bank statement with 50k balance or letter from bank confirming 50k on the bank letterhead paper, so you don't necessarily need to ask them to state that they don't issue bank statement, but if its possible then ''every little helps''.