ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HO APPEAL ALLOWED BUT HO DECIDED TO APPEAL AGAIN

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JUBILEE
Newly Registered

HO APPEAL ALLOWED BUT HO DECIDED TO APPEAL AGAIN

Post by JUBILEE » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:21 pm

Hello everyone, pls i need your urgent help, i applied twice as a spouse of irish national but home office refused but the second refuse with right of appeal, me and my wife went to appeal and we won without lawyer representing us.T he judge allowed the appeal base on article 8. my wife irish national has been in uk for the past 10 yrs with two 3 children from her previous marriage, two of her children was born in ireland and third one was born in uk. she has not been working because of disability and one of her daughter is disable as well so she is the full time carer for her daughter.we have married for almost two yrs now, home office decided to appeal when our appeal was allowed.The first tier tribunal has allowed home office to go on with the appeal by given home office 14 days to summit their argument. please and please i need urgent advice, i am planinig to get a solicitor now. pls i need any one urgent advice .God bless you all and happy christmas.

Davmck70

Post by Davmck70 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:45 pm

Jubilee,
I will advice you prepare well as you did in the First Tier stage and be ready to provide more evidences depending on the error of law that the HO is appealing on. The chances HO will withdraw after the next 3-6 months is very high cos your case is very strong and you will win it so cool down but ensure you do the right thing.
As per solicitor, I will advice you look for one that can provide you with evidence they have been to Higher Tribunal before and won. I would think the charges should be between £500 - 1000. Anything more than is a bit on the high side.
Worry adds nothing but fear