ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MattSule

Post by MattSule » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:38 pm

Yes, the current system needs a reform BUT it still acknowledges that people has flaws and not everyone is a saint. Thus the discretion allowed for in Annex D.

If they (HO) expected everyone wanting to get naturalized not to have any flaws the guide would have stated that.

Hellojohn, go ahead and apply! All the best

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:36 pm

Sorry, I'm not talking about the Home Office, more the 1974 Act in its entirety.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

hellojohn
Newly Registered

Re: Nothing to feel bad about

Post by hellojohn » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:08 am

VR wrote:HelloJohn,

Remember ''Every Saint has a past and Every Sinner has a future''! You go through what you go through in life.

If you look at the number of people walking around free after stealing without getting caught, you will be surprised. No need to feel lower. You have paid your debt to society. Do not look back. Nobody has a right to judge you. I dont blame you for being engulfed in a seize mindset as the system is flawed in this country.
cheers
vr
thanks when i apply just show caution on shoplifting