ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current Processing Time

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sunsat

Current Processing Time

Post by Sunsat » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:54 pm

Hi All

I have submitted my EEA2 Application on 28/11/2013 and haven't receive any response from UKBA in form of acknowledgement yet. Please can anybody advise, how long hey will take to response and normally how long time do they take to give process now a days.

I heard that People who married to EU national can get another EU card from EU Spouse local embassy and resident card of UK from UKBA, Is that true?

CODEBLUE

Re: Current Processing Time

Post by CODEBLUE » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:31 am

Sunsat wrote:Hi All

I have submitted my EEA2 Application on 28/11/2013 and haven't receive any response from UKBA in form of acknowledgement yet. Please can anybody advise, how long hey will take to response and normally how long time do they take to give process now a days.

I heard that People who married to EU national can get another EU card from EU Spouse local embassy and resident card of UK from UKBA, Is that true?
Some people have been very lucky to get their RC's in record time, some of us however, not as lucky. I applied in May 2013 and am still waiting for my RC. It goes both ways in my opinion. Some very fast, some very snail pace. Good luck!

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:07 pm

source ?
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

ice_breaker
Mood:
Saudi Arabia

Post by ice_breaker » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Ukba are abit slow these days. I applied on 11 nov and received coa on 7 dec.. usually people have received Coa a week after submission. Processing time differ case to case.

Sunsat

Thanks

Post by Sunsat » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:55 pm

Guys, Thanks for you responses. I think, its getting late because of Christmas days...

kashifch
Newly Registered

Re: Thanks

Post by kashifch » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:56 pm

Sunsat wrote:Guys, Thanks for you responses. I think, its getting late because of Christmas days...

I dont think that would be the reason, i have lately seen few cases on this forum who got their RC within 6-8 weeks.
For example this one:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=153332