ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

T1E2013
Newly Registered

Appeal Refused

Post by T1E2013 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:52 am

I had my hearing on 6th of December unfortunately has been refused on 20th Dec, can any one help me how many chances are wining in upper tribunals.
The HO reasons of Refusal was

1. The Bank letter is not acceptable because it does not contain full contact details of third party.

2. The Letter from Mr xxx (Solicitor) that you have submitted is not acceptable as it does not confirm that the Number, Place of issue, Date of issue and expiry date of Mr ABC's (sponsor) Identity Document.

My bad luck I contact a very poor solicitor he even did not showed strong reasons when lodge an appeal and could not even give good arguments during hearing and other side the HO Representative told all law sections and articles to Judge during hearing.
My application refusal reasons from HO was not so strong to be honest but my bad luck all it happened because of my own mistake i did not research for best law firm and i waste my time, cost and energy.

Regards.

shan101
United Kingdom

Post by shan101 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:29 am

What documents have you submitted in your defense at appeal to address the refusal reasons.
,How can people find the time to hate while life is too short to love,

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:43 am

If you can reapply, please do so if not, appeal and get a good barrister to defend you. Your reason of refusal is not complex.

Good luck.

T1E2013
Newly Registered

Post by T1E2013 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:54 pm

Lola22 wrote:If you can reapply, please do so if not, appeal and get a good barrister to defend you. Your reason of refusal is not complex.

Good luck.
@Lola22 Thank you so much for advise I will Get good Barrister this time and i am working on it.

T1E2013
Newly Registered

Post by T1E2013 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:01 pm

shan101 wrote:What documents have you submitted in your defense at appeal to address the refusal reasons.
@shan101 thank you so much for asking about docs submitted, my solicitor just added all missing info which i have mentioned above in appeal grounds and the Judge never considered extra documents and information that he mentioned in appeal grounds.

thanks

b.Ali
Newly Registered

Post by b.Ali » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:39 pm

i had exactly the same reasons of refusal and my solicitors done the same he could not answer the judge question exactly i thought he is going to dismiss the appeal for sure but he allowed appeal to certain extent

rizwan janjua

Post by rizwan janjua » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:59 am

hi
well i have an almost same seinero.
my visa refused as entrepreneur team
for not mention my name on my team member bank accouanat
& my team member visa refused for not mention my name ?
my appeal date is due in 8th of January
so what u think wat are the chances