ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

reconsideration and chances of appeal?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sad.1

reconsideration and chances of appeal?

Post by sad.1 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:11 pm

hi i have my hearing next month first week of january and i am really stressed about it.... i am wondering if judge ask HO to reconsider the application and make lawful decision.......and in reconsideration they ask for more proofs....and after that you got refusal again will you get a chance to make fresh application or appeal?? or switch the category....please experts share your knowledge thanks.

kkadiya
Newly Registered

Post by kkadiya » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:02 pm

hi,

what is your refusal reason?]]

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:31 pm

my refusal reasons are bank didnt mentioned my name on their letter head and contact details of my sponsor and client missing CAR and business consultant business title is not in their list.
kkadiya wrote:hi,

what is your refusal reason?]]

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: reconsideration and chances of appeal?

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:39 pm

sad.1 wrote:hi i have my hearing next month first week of january and i am really stressed about it.... i am wondering if judge ask HO to reconsider the application and make lawful decision.......and in reconsideration they ask for more proofs....and after that you got refusal again will you get a chance to make fresh application or appeal?? or switch the category....please experts share your knowledge thanks.
If HO reconsider your case after appeal and decide to refuse you again, then you will get another appeal right or the option to apply within 28days of the refusal.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

sad.1

Re: reconsideration and chances of appeal?

Post by sad.1 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:48 pm

thank you very much olasunkanmi really appreciated your help.
Olasunkanmi wrote:
sad.1 wrote:hi i have my hearing next month first week of january and i am really stressed about it.... i am wondering if judge ask HO to reconsider the application and make lawful decision.......and in reconsideration they ask for more proofs....and after that you got refusal again will you get a chance to make fresh application or appeal?? or switch the category....please experts share your knowledge thanks.
If HO reconsider your case after appeal and decide to refuse you again, then you will get another appeal right or the option to apply within 28days of the refusal.