ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MARRIAGE INTERVIEW OUTCOME....

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

utobo
Newly Registered

MARRIAGE INTERVIEW OUTCOME....

Post by utobo » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:58 pm

Hi,I've seen a few posts on here regarding marriage interview experiences,some people have professed to have received their visas in less than a week.
I am just a bit worried as i went with my partner nearly 2 weeks ago and we've not heard nothing yet.
Please,could you kindly share your experiences with me and how long it took to receive a decision on your case..

Kind Regards..

utobo
Newly Registered

Post by utobo » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:53 am

pls folks,i am really worried,anyone else been to this interview?how long was it before u got a decision...plzzzz

nanny

Post by nanny » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:35 pm

[quote="utobo"]pls folks,i am really worried,anyone else been to this interview?how long was it before u got a decision...plzzzz[/quote]

Hello Utobo i have been 3 weeks now and i still have not heard any thing so i would say just be positive.
Nanny here

utobo
Newly Registered

Post by utobo » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:52 pm

Thanks nanny..just keep me posted..it's well

khokhar1
Newly Registered

interview

Post by khokhar1 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:17 am

hi guys can u please help me what they going to ask they send me a latter for interview and nanny i sent u private msg aswell about interview but u dint reply....can u please help me how is gonna be and the question answers as am worried please help....

nanny

Re: interview

Post by nanny » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:29 am

[quote="khokhar1"]hi guys can u please help me what they going to ask they send me a latter for interview and nanny i sent u private msg aswell about interview but u dint reply....can u please help me how is gonna be and the question answers as am worried please help....[/quote]

Hello KHOKHAR1 All i can say calm down it is really ok what your mind thinks its not that bad they just ask you about your relationship with your husband or wife that's all.. when i had mine i was going through so much emotions and i try to get help on here and guess what i got no reply i think 1 person reply to me on the day which was not much but was appreciated but also too late it was not the first time i ask for help and get nothing but i'm ok. i know how you feel right now but try to be calm they are friendly and calm people up in Liverpool believe me they just ask when did you meet, when was the last time you went to doctor or your partner what did you do for Christmas, who does the house work nothing fussy believe me. Those things and as long as you do live together you will know the answers to the questions they ask you believe.
if your marriage is very genuine you will pass with flying colours. may god calm you and keep you safe on your journey, i had diahorria the whole morning until when i meet them i realise ho they are ok actually they are human being just like me and some of them do know how to talk to people.
Nanny here

khokhar1
Newly Registered

Interview

Post by khokhar1 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:46 am

@ nanny
Thank you nanny for ur kind reply nanny if u send me that papers which they gave u at the end of the interview that will be really appreciated plz..... I send email address in ur inbox already...

Did u got ur RC and when did u apply?

nanny

Re: Interview

Post by nanny » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:14 pm

[quote="khokhar1"]@ nanny
Thank you nanny for ur kind reply nanny if u send me that papers which they gave u at the end of the interview that will be really appreciated plz..... I send email address in ur inbox already...

Did u got ur RC and when did u apply?[/quote]

@ khokhar I am very sorry but that paper is a personal thing you will have to take every one oppinion and calm down if you want their is no reason for you to study someone elses papers if your marriage is completely genuine.... As i said before if a marriage is genuine the couple will have no problem to answering the questions honestly and happily so their for i will not answer any private emails to this effect.
If a marriage is genuine no need to worry too much but i know you cant stop the mind from worring a lot but just try harder not to worry. I think even if you get 2 or 4 of the questions wrong it should not matter much as long as you do live together and answer all the rest of the questions correctly. good luck all the best may god be with you and husband or wife may you pass with flying colours...
Nanny here

nanny

Re: Interview

Post by nanny » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:00 pm

[quote="nanny"][quote="khokhar1"]@ nanny

Did u got ur RC and when did u apply?[/quote]

@ khokhar I am very sorry but that paper is a personal thing you will have to take every one oppinion and calm down if you want their is no reason for you to study someone elses papers if your marriage is completely genuine.... As i said before if a marriage is genuine the couple will have no problem to answering the questions honestly and happily so their for i will not answer any private emails to this effect.
If a marriage is genuine no need to worry too much but i know you cant stop the mind from worring a lot but just try harder not to worry. I think even if you get 2 or 4 of the questions wrong it should not matter much as long as you do live together and answer all the rest of the questions correctly. good luck all the best may god be with you and husband or wife may you pass with flying colours...[/quote]

Hello KHOKHAR1 its nanny i thought you would like to know that today i recieved a letter from my MP and it states that the reason why i have not heard any thing since my marriage interview is because they have further enquiries to make so probably its the same for you but i dont know for sure thanks speak soon i will keep you uptodate.
Nanny here

khokhar1
Newly Registered

interview

Post by khokhar1 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:42 am

@ nanny

hi nanny thanks for your reply i really appreciate that can you please answer my one simple question that how many questions they ask from 1 person...
thanks for ur reply..

scorpio1

Post by scorpio1 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:58 am

@Khokhar.
"How many questions they ask from 1 person"
Simply answer is may be 1 may be 1000; nobody can predict how many question authority can ask from applicant.
Depends case to case…. story to story.
If your case is really "genuine" then simply Don’t need to worry.
Hope it will clear your mind.

nanny

Post by nanny » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:09 pm

[quote="scorpio1"]@Khokhar.
[i]"How many questions they ask from 1 person"[/i]
Simply answer is may be 1 may be 1000; nobody can predict how many question authority can ask from applicant.
Depends case to case…. story to story.
If your case is really "genuine" then simply Don’t need to worry.
Hope it will clear your mind.[/quote]

Hello KHOKHAR1 i agree with scorpio1 it depends and each person case is different good luck to you and all of us.
Nanny here

khokhar1
Newly Registered

interview

Post by khokhar1 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:11 pm

@ nanny i was asking you how many they asked you?? and how many people taking interview???

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:56 am

utobo wrote:Hi everyone,I feel a bit concerned about my application for indefinite leave.I was called for an interview with my spouse in July,we attended and uptil this moment,I have not heard nothing from them.
Could you pls share your experiences with me,anyone else in my shoes?

Interview in Liverpool;9 july 2013
ILR ;still waiting[/b]
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Graham Weifang
Mood:
China

Post by Graham Weifang » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:39 am

khokhar1 wrote:@ nanny

hi nanny thanks for your reply i really appreciate that can you please answer my one simple question that how many questions they ask from 1 person...
thanks for ur reply..
@ khokhar1,

I would expect they will ask a minimum of 12 questions.
I think that will be the lowest they ask.

Depend on how you answer these, will depend on how they think you have real, honest marriage.

If they think for any reason your marriage is not real, or not honest, then they will continue to ask more questions.

I have heard about husband and wise's being in the interview room for 2 hours each person.

They will make notes, of your answers, so you should answer truthfully, as it is some times difficult to remember the answer you gave them, if it was not an honest answer.

Good luck.

GW

webbie1902
Newly Registered

Post by webbie1902 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:32 pm

Hi guys, we had our interview today. It was a smooth sail. Out of the 152 questions asked . We literally had 92% in similarly answers. The interviewer stated that it was a gud interview.

Davmck70

Post by Davmck70 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:47 am

@khokhar1: Calm down and you will be fine. The gurus have advised you and I think what they all said is appropriate. The only other thing you might want to do is to read this. Wishing you the best
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... dlaw/ecis/

afridi24

Post by afridi24 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:56 pm

After waiting four month, I have received a letter for an interview in Liverpool. ....I am happy so atleast I will get decision soon after interview.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:05 am

utobo wrote:i'D LIKE TO UPDATE MEMBERS ON MY CASE.MY APPLICATION FOR ILR(SETM) WAS RETURNED 3 TIMES MAKING ME AN OVERSTAYER FOR 4 MONTHS.
I WAS INVITED FOR INTERVIEW WITH MY SPOUSE IN JULY,THE INTERVIEW WENT OK.I GOT A REFUSAL LETTER STATING THAT IT IS NOT A GENUINE MARRIAGE BECAUSE MY SPOUSE MENTIONED THAT SHE HAD A PLACE IN LONDON AND SHE PAYS £88 PW.EVEN THOUGH MY WIFE DECIDED TO HIDE THIS AWAY FROM ME,SHE ACTUALLY MEANT THAT SHE ONLY PAYS £88 PW WHEN SHE WANTS TO USE IT AND NOT FOR EVERY OTHER WEEK.
OTHER REASONS WERE FLIMSY RUBBISH LIKE WE DIDNT GIVE EXACT FIGURE AS PER MONTHLY INCOME AND ON THE EVE OF OUR WEDDING,I STAYED AT HERS UNTIL ABOUT 4AM BEFORE GOING TO MY MATES TO SLEEP AND GET READY FOR CEREMONY.
I CONSIDER IT THAT I SLEPT AT MY MATE'S AND SHE CONSIDERS IT THAT I SLEPT OVER AT HERS,HENCE THE CONFUSION.

PLS,COULD SOMEONE PLS ADVICE ME OF HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET HEARING AND ALSO IF PAPER APPEAL IS EFFICIENT AND POSSIBLE TIMELINE OF BOTH.ALSO,ANY SUCCESS WITH RECONSIDERATION?

THANKS IN ADVANCE
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.