ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:28 pm

ale001 wrote:My application is refused. reason is: i've not spend 20 yrs in UK. ?

I can appeal but i cant appeal while in UK.

They said i will be fine in my home country.

What should i do now since they said i cant appeal in UK?

Wow Ale001 I am sorry to hear of this, now I am more than terrified cos everyone in this category has seen refusal as I believe I am the last one left on this forum in this same category of article 8 private and family life. What a depressing way to spend Xmas.

I guess you are being adviced here to go home before you can appeal like Mrlaolu explained couple of threads back, you are given the right to appeal (in-country) if you had a status before application was made. So I guess you can file for JR to fight your case.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:32 pm

ale001 wrote:My application is refused. reason is: i've not spend 20 yrs in UK. ?

Oh no! Im so sorry!! What does your solicitor think you should do??
Dont give up hope , at the end we shall prevail!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:44 pm

dapsonlee wrote:

Wow Ale001 I am sorry to hear of this, now I am more than terrified cos everyone in this category has seen refusal as I believe I am the last one left on this forum in this same category of article 8 private and family life. What a depressing way to spend Xmas.

I guess you are being adviced here to go home before you can appeal like Mrlaolu explained couple of threads back, you are given the right to appeal (in-country) if you had a status before application was made. So I guess you can file for JR to fight your case.
@Alee001 am truly sorry but do not give up.
@Dapsonlee Wow you are the last one my friend.. Lets hope for the best and remember every case is different. I still stand by words with yours.

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

refusal seven year rule

Post by CrystalNewbie » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:58 pm

So me and family have been refused. ..seven year rule with right of appeal. Have until five of january....so will celebrate xmas and on 30th lodge my appeal. Reasons are the usual. .you can go home and the children can be expected to return. ..and so on. So for those who have appealed pls advise so I can put in a good case. My kids..one is ten and came when he was ten months old and the other is eight..will be nine next may and was born here....we also used article eight as me and my husband are not from the same country and have both not spent time in our country's

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Re: refusal seven year rule

Post by dapsonlee » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:31 pm

CrystalNewbie wrote:So me and family have been refused. ..seven year rule with right of appeal. Have until five of january....so will celebrate xmas and on 30th lodge my appeal. Reasons are the usual. .you can go home and the children can be expected to return. ..and so on. So for those who have appealed pls advise so I can put in a good case. My kids..one is ten and came when he was ten months old and the other is eight..will be nine next may and was born here....we also used article eight as me and my husband are not from the same country and have both not spent time in our country's
Sorry to hear of this CrystalNewbie. Hang on dear cos it's not over till The Lord says it is! This 7 year rule is becoming tougher by the minute. Is there any GURU out there that can shed some light and give us an insight on how to proceed with cases like this? Please? Anyone?

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:55 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
CrystalNewbie wrote:So me and family have been refused. ..seven year rule with right of appeal. Have until five of january....so will celebrate xmas and on 30th lodge my appeal. Reasons are the usual. .you can go home and the children can be expected to return. ..and so on. So for those who have appealed pls advise so I can put in a good case. My kids..one is ten and came when he was ten months old and the other is eight..will be nine next may and was born here....we also used article eight as me and my husband are not from the same country and have both not spent time in our country's
Sorry to hear of this CrystalNewbie. Hang on dear cos it's not over till The Lord says it is! This 7 year rule is becoming tougher by the minute. Is there any GURU out there that can shed some light and give us an insight on how to proceed with cases like this? Please? Anyone?
@CrystalNewbie, so sorry to hear this!! At least you have a right to appeal so its far from over for you!
I agree with Dapsonlee hoping our wise and experienced gurus can contribute!

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

surprise

Post by rina » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:10 pm

I don't know if any of you followed this story a while back well guess..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -visa.html

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:45 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
CrystalNwebie- so sorry about the refusal you are not alone. The Lord will give you strength to fight back.

Sincerely I don't know what to say again about the "trap" seven years rule since 95% of the application was refused. We have discussed extensively on this forum on the rules but to our surprise mrs may has another agenda which is to refused the applications. Our hope is now in the judiciary process.
However, few people are still getting visa through the seven rule
Your expectation will manifest very soon

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:33 pm

@ale and hatchsead i am saddened by your refusal. We just have to fight it with appeals. Please try and relax after all the headache. WISHING YOU ALL MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR. Not long to go to open presents. God bless You all x
Godgives

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:15 am

Hatchsead and Ale sorry for the refusals please do not be disheartened, fight till the end.

merry xmas to you all
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

adetaq

Post by adetaq » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:13 am

Hello everyone !

I am new to this forum. Hope you all are doing well and enjoying holidays.

Just wanted to let you know my current status and hope to hear good news soon. Be positive and never give up.

Really feel for those who have got their refusals and happy for those who have been granted leave. Never give up and INSHA ALLAH everything will be fine.

Please do remember me in your prayers.

Peace !!! :roll:

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:55 am

Oh what a bummer sorry to hear this on xmas day.

Please don't fret crystal newbie you can fight the decision. You have right of appeal so all the best - you will overcome!

majojo

Post by majojo » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:20 am

Keisha wrote:Morning All,

My Heavenly Father this morning would like to give you thanks for covering us under Your wings and protecting us.We roll all our challenges and tribulations unto Your Mighty hands for the battles are for You my Heavenly Father.I pray by the power of the name of Jesus that every application,every letter of reconsideration and JR cases be approved in Jesus name.Let Your Mighty authority stand for us and Your Law re-write every immigration law that's against us in the name of Jesus.My Heavenly Father we pray for Your favour and breakthrough upon our lives in Jesus name...AMEN!!!

*waves*...Its been ages since I last blogged and want to encourages you my brothers and sisters to soldier on and not to loose faith nor hope.God is with us every step of the way!Also,condolescense to the Mandela family and the nation of South Africa who lost the son of the African soil who fought for freedom.May His soul rest in peace.This is one president who's been through a lot and never gave up.We thank God for his life!The amoebas at the HO are still dragging their feet and still no response regarding my reconsideration.But,I don't blame them since they play roullette and pretend to be working.That's what happens when you're an amoeba!!

@New bloggers...Welcome to the forum and all the best with your application forms!

@Olapoint...sorry about your setbank which is only temporary and pray to God he makes a way for you and all of us.

@Majojo...All the best with your appeal and pray that God fights for you!

@Verbs...*hugs*...Don't let the amoebas deter you as they always want to find a minor thing to make you think its falling apart...*rollseyes*.I pray that they accept that your the mom despite the names and grant you a stay!
@Shorma...write to the Capita amoebas as they won't stop bothering you with their love-letters and departure forms.They sent me letters and text,however my rep wrote them a letter and haven't received any response nor any letters from them.
Thank you so much Keisha . Am hoping it's all over soon. How long does appeal take if I may ask

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:11 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS FORUM FAMILY!!!!
Lots of love and hugs all around!! God Bless you all!! Xxxx

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:38 am

Morning Y'all...

Wishing you a joyous Christmas and may you rejoice in the blessings of His love this Christmas and always.God bless

@New bloggers...welcome to the forum and all the best with your application.

@Crystal&Hatchsead...I'm sorry about the temp sett-back and I believe God will make a way for you!

@Majojo...It will take 2-3 weeks to get a response from them after appealing!

@Verbs...*waves*...I reckon your cooking a storm and having fun with your princess...xo

HELP PLEASE:Anybody knows an immigration solicitor within London who can take on an Appeal on a short-notice.Thanks

God Bless....xo

lily123
Newly Registered

xmas

Post by lily123 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:39 pm

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous 2014 to all fourm members ..

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:31 pm

Oh My Dayzzzzzz!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I just had my biometrics letter delivered!!!!!! Im totally shocked I wasnt expecting anything at all until sometime in Jan, but the letter is dated 20 December, so they sent it off before going on leave!
Also it says in fat capitals that this letter entitles applicant to a FREE biometric enrollment.... which is quite nice of them!

Its a little reassuring that the letter been sent to me after my semi-coherent response/explanation of why I dont have the right birth certificate bla bla. So hopefully they were ok with it!

Im totally relieved they finally gonna put me on their system and make my moody application official! YAY!!!

I hope everyone is having amazing Christmas! Mine just definitely got better!!

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:44 pm

verbina wrote:Oh My Dayzzzzzz!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I just had my biometrics letter delivered!!!!!! Im totally shocked I wasnt expecting anything at all until sometime in Jan, but the letter is dated 20 December, so they sent it off before going on leave!
Also it says in fat capitals that this letter entitles applicant to a FREE biometric enrollment.... which is quite nice of them!

Its a little reassuring that the letter been sent to me after my semi-coherent response/explanation of why I dont have the right birth certificate bla bla. So hopefully they were ok with it!

Im totally relieved they finally gonna put me on their system and make my moody application official! YAY!!!

Good morning all,

Hi Verbzy - excellent news i am happy for you - well been incoherent myself for the past few days due to copious amounts of booze and food. Definitely a nice xmas present for you!!

Have a good weekend all and try and enjoy the festive season

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:49 pm

Believe2013 wrote:

Good morning all,

Hi Verbzy - excellent news i am happy for you - well been incoherent myself for the past few days due to copious amounts of booze and food. Definitely a nice xmas present for you!!

Heee heee! Thank you!! Enjoy the festive season!!!!

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:49 pm

Believe2013 wrote:

Good morning all,

Correction just realised its almost 2 pm so Good afternoon all rather! Lol

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:52 pm

happy new year in advance vab.that was the same type of biometric letter I received from HOme office,the next letter you shall received will be a grant letter.just put your head down and keep on praying girl.your visa is very close to ya

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:55 pm

yahwadud wrote:

happy new year in advance vab.that was the same type of biometric letter I received from HOme office,the next letter you shall received will be a grant letter.just put your head down and keep on praying girl.your visa is very close to ya
Hi hun!! I was hoping you would comment! I do remember you getting the same free-enrollment letter!!!
Yep, Im just gonna keep my head down and pray!!!
Hope you are having a magical Christmas!!!!!

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:12 pm

That's a beautiful Xmas present Verbzy. I guess all you gotta do is sign up and then you get signed into the country. revolution comes for you in the name and spirit of freedom in 2014. Congratulations are in order 😜

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:16 pm

dapsonlee wrote:

That's a beautiful Xmas present Verbzy. I guess all you gotta do is sign up and then you get signed into the country. revolution comes for you in the name and spirit of freedom in 2014. Congratulations are in order 😜
Well Im hoping for the best, whilst preparing for the worst.....
But Im very happy to be officially in the system with my free application!!!! Hope you having a fab Crimbo! 8)

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:21 pm

verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

Well Im hoping for the best, whilst preparing for the worst.....
But Im very happy to be officially in the system with my free application!!!! Hope you having a fab Crimbo! 8)

Shush! Lol no negativity. Start preparing yourself and your wonderful daughter for the future. You need not start stumbling on doubts now. I am very positive you will be granted less than a week after you get your bio-metrics done.