ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letters From same Address

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ct100
Newly Registered

Letters From same Address

Post by ct100 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi Friends,

I am wondering if some one can help me . I am applying for ILR next month. I don't have enough Letters on my name from the address we are living now, I can only show 2 different Bank statements for 2 years , but don't have any other Utility statements on my name until now . So what are my Options ?

Thanks in advance

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:32 pm

Are you referring to documents in both names? What do you have in single names showing a joint address and covering the 2 years?

ct100
Newly Registered

Post by ct100 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:25 pm

HI

Thanks for responding , We dont have any Joint accounts and I have 2 bank statements for 2yrs and TV license June 2013 , HMRC letters ...

Only bank statements for two years .

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:40 pm

not
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:41 pm

not necessary to have joint accounts. his and her separate bills statements etc, but at the same address would do.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

kingfahad35

Re: Letters From same Address

Post by kingfahad35 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:27 pm

ct100 wrote:Hi Friends,

I am wondering if some one can help me . I am applying for ILR next month. I don't have enough Letters on my name from the address we are living now, I can only show 2 different Bank statements for 2 years , but don't have any other Utility statements on my name until now . So what are my Options ?

Thanks in advance
Hi ct100,

I situation is quite similar to yours.......

If you get any idea(s).... Pls post in thread...........

Thx
Tier 1 (G) to ILR

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:52 pm

wpilr_nov12 has already posted good advice.

kingfahad35

Post by kingfahad35 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:04 pm

Casa wrote:wpilr_nov12 has already posted good advice.
any link available
Tier 1 (G) to ILR

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:22 pm

SET(M) wrote:Note 8 We need 6 letters or other documents addressed to you jointly or in both your names. If you do not have enough items in your joint names, you may also provide items addressed to each of you individually if they show the same address for both of you.

For example – 4 items of correspondence in joint names to the same address and 2 items addressed to each partner at the address. In total 8 items will need to be submitted.

If you and your partner have no bills or correspondence in joint names you will need to submit 12 items (6 each) of correspond- ence, evidencing that you reside together at the same address.

Examples of acceptable letters and documents are listed below. They must be originals.

The dates of the letters or documents should spread over the whole 2 years. They should be from at least 3 different sources.

Please give an explanation on a separate sheet if you cannot provide 6 items; if the documents are not addressed to both of you; or if they do not cover the 2-year period. If you and your partner lived with relatives or friends for some or all of the 2-year period, please provide a letter from the relative(s) and/or friend(s) confirming this.

Examples of acceptable types of letters and documents:
If you did not live together for any part of the 2-year period, tell us the reasons for this and whether you stayed in contact with
each other during this time, and provide any relevant supporting evidence.
letters or other documents from government departments or agencies, for example HM Revenue and Customs, Dept for
Work and Pensions, DVLA and TV Licensing
letters or other documents from your GP, a hospital or other local health service about medical treatments, appointments, home visits or other medical matters
bank statements/letters
building society savings books/letters council tax bills or statements electricity and/or gas bills or statements
water rates bills or statements
mortgage statements/agreement
tenancy agreement(s) telephone bills or statements
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.