ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

roy_rajat

FLR query

Post by roy_rajat » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:14 am

Hello all
I need to know few things for FLR

a) Do we need to send the initial approval letter for FLR (it doesnt say anywhere in the docs required to send this letter) Has anyone actually got FLR without sending this letter?

b) I have 3 bank accounts and my money is roughly distributed in these bank accounts. The total cumulative savings shown in these account would be around 4K GBP. Should i send last 3 months account statements for all the banks?

c) I own a house in UK (paying mortgage for it) What paper should i send to show this asset. Mortgage deed and transfer of title papers? Does anyone think owning a house in UK would count as an asset and would compensate for my low bank balance?

d) i am presently employed under work permit. My present contract with the company expires in 8 months time. Do i need to furnish letter from my employer regarding my employment status? Could anyone kindly tell me the contents of such a letter?

Any response (s) would be highly appreciated

Thanks
Raj

gaurav

Post by gaurav » Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:27 pm

I have almost the same query as roy_rajat so did nt start another thread.I have received my HSMP approval letter and want to apply for FLR.I am on a work permit from last three and half years.I am sendin the following documents
1 Six months bank statements
2 Six pay slips
3 Passport
4 2 Photographs.

Do I need to send the approval letter as well?Or any other additional document????

ssoct98@hotmail.com
- thin ice -

Post by ssoct98@hotmail.com » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:08 pm

roy r ur whole wages not coming in ur account,or they paying u cash,bcz some companies do that too?
gaurav u need to sent approval letter with it, i think 3 months bank statement is enough,if ur money coming in ur account from ur job.

roy_rajat

Post by roy_rajat » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:01 pm

ssoct98@hotmail.com wrote:roy r ur whole wages not coming in ur account,or they paying u cash,bcz some companies do that too?
gaurav u need to sent approval letter with it, i think 3 months bank statement is enough,if ur money coming in ur account from ur job.
Yes my whole salary comes into my current account. But i have another account with another bank and two savings account. So i keep in transferring money into these accounts from my salary input current account. So eesentially the balance whown on my current account is very low.

LondonBlonde

Re: FLR query

Post by LondonBlonde » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:08 pm

roy_rajat wrote:Hello all

b) I have 3 bank accounts and my money is roughly distributed in these bank accounts. The total cumulative savings shown in these account would be around 4K GBP. Should i send last 3 months account statements for all the banks?
Yes, at least the latest bank statements from all three banks is best. And, three months of statements from the income account.

LondonBlonde

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Post by T_mahmood » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:55 pm

i sent 3 months Bankstatments, form, 2 photos, passport and fee..
Thinking low is crime....

ssoct98@hotmail.com
- thin ice -

Post by ssoct98@hotmail.com » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:55 am

T can u please tell me that u only sent bank statement,u havnt sent any wage slips,also tell r u on wp.

roy_rajat

Post by roy_rajat » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:33 am

can someone pls post what is the time period for getting FLR these days. I have an urgent travel commitment end of July (29th to be precise) If i send my FLR application by tomorrow what are the chances of me getting back the passports stamped before that time?

touchsensor

FLR Timeline

Post by touchsensor » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:33 am

I understand that the FLR timeline is around 3-5 weeks.

A quick question; if the HSMP workpermit FLR is refused, will the existing FLR (work permit, student visa, etc) be deemed invalid?

Please comment.

Thanks.

Touchsensor

roy_rajat

Re: FLR Timeline

Post by roy_rajat » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:37 pm

touchsensor wrote:I understand that the FLR timeline is around 3-5 weeks.

A quick question; if the HSMP workpermit FLR is refused, will the existing FLR (work permit, student visa, etc) be deemed invalid?

Please comment.

Thanks.

Touchsensor
Under normal cirsumstances FLR would not br refused if it for the first time. that is my guess!!! but if it is i guess the original WP-FLR would be valid if you are still in employment