ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension self employed documents list.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NARMAK
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 extension self employed documents list.

Post by NARMAK » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:03 pm

jain236 wrote:Hi,
I am working as contractor and going to apply for my 2nd extension. I am working as self employed and director of my ltd company and takes salary and dividends from my business account every month. Could someone tell me the right set of documents to be sent ? I have used the same documents for my last extension but I know there has been lot of scrutiny on self employed so what are the additional documents I need to add along with below documents to process my application smoothly . Any help will be highly appreciated.

1) Pay slips.
2) dividends vouchers
3) personal bank account statements which shows the salary and dividends credited
4) letter from the accountant stating the salary and dividends are corrects and break ups.
I suggest to include business bank statements, Invoices and business profit and loss to confirm dividend receipts, customer contracts