ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ap2013
Newly Registered

ILR Teir 1 (General): Documents Clarification:

Post by ap2013 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:50 pm

Hi Amber, and other Senior members of this forum;

I have an appointment at Liverpool PEO next week; Can you please guide me on following:

(1) Is PBS calculator print out compulsory to submit with the documents?

(2) At the time of my original application for Tier 1 (General) I had showed my Master's Award certificate (MBA) from UK University as a proof of evidence of English Language requirement: Do I need to submit it once again for English Language requirement?

(3) Is it better to show 3 years P60s with the application documents or just last years P60 will be enough to provide the evidence of my employment for last 12 moths . And I could still keep remaining P60s with me if they ask I can provide accordingly?

(4) I have the total of 184 holidays in 5 years, in different trips to India and Europe. I have taken a letter from my company stating that I was paid for all these absences for 2012 and 2013. However I have not been able to take any letter from previous employer for holidays in 2009 and 2010. I do have most of the payslips to for that period (2009 & 2010) except one month. Would you suggest me to attach these pay slips as an evidence too? or shall I keep them with me and if asked, I can provide that accordingly? I have given a brief detail (spread sheet) of all my absences as part of my covering letter.
Thanks very much in advance for your time.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:13 am

See FAQs for ILR - WP/Tier 2/HSMP/Tier 1 - Read before posting (click)

Yes show your UK degree again in addition to LIUK for KoLL. So long as absences are <180 days per 12 month period, no evidence should be required.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

ap2013
Newly Registered

Thanks for your help

Post by ap2013 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:01 pm

Thanks a lot Amber for your prompt response.

I really appreciate it. Wondering if you could please guide me on PBS Calculator i.e. Is it preferable by Case Worker to have PBS Calculator print out information, even for ILR application ? Or can I provide a table within my covering letter stating that these are the points I am claiming and evidence provided for each category ?

Also on P60s : I do have 5 years P60s (2009 to 2013) but initially (first 3 years) I was working in two companies ( kind of two part time permanent jobs including weekends).

For recent 3 years ( 2011 to 2013) my P60s are good and state all the deductions correctly. But for starting 2 years (2009 & 2010) some how my tax code wasn't correct and tax office had sent me a letter to pay additional amount which I had to pay as self assessment which is not stated in my company P60s for 2009 &2010. Therefore I am feeling a bit nervous to show all 5 years P60s unless its asked.

So what would you suggest me; Shall I go with only last years P60 or only 3 years P60s? and if they require, I can show additional 2 years which I will keep with me.

Once again thanks for your kind help.