ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal allowed more than 3 months.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

waqasashra1
Newly Registered

Appeal allowed more than 3 months.

Post by waqasashra1 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:15 pm

My appeal on tier1 entrepr. visa allowed by the tribunal about 3 and half month ago and did't hear any thing back from UKBA yet.

Can any one please assist to tell that approx. how long its take after appeal allowed to get visa or still UKBA can re refuse visa ?

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Re: Appeal allowed more than 3 months.

Post by annoyedatukba » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:42 pm

waqasashra1 wrote:My appeal on tier1 entrepr. visa allowed by the tribunal about 3 and half month ago and did't hear any thing back from UKBA yet.

Can any one please assist to tell that approx. how long its take after appeal allowed to get visa or still UKBA can re refuse visa ?
Hmmm... that can't be good, I was told by my solicitor that it can take 4 weeks for the decision to get to the HO and then a further 4 - 6 weeks to process it. So it seems that you should have gotten it already... please keep me posted. My appeal was allowed earlier this month, so I still have a while to go ...

waqasashra1
Newly Registered

Post by waqasashra1 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:53 am

Thanks for reply.

I called in ukba to update on my case about a week ago they were saying there is no maximum time for visa issue after appeal allowed. you can only write to case worker and I wrote a letter to them but no reply again.
what I can say that UKBA does't want to give visa even your appeal allowed by judge. Really don't know what will be the outcome.Just upset and didn't see my passport more than 1 year now.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:59 am

waqasashra1 wrote:Thanks for reply.

I called in ukba to update on my case about a week ago they were saying there is no maximum time for visa issue after appeal allowed. you can only write to case worker and I wrote a letter to them but no reply again.
what I can say that UKBA does't want to give visa even your appeal allowed by judge. Really don't know what will be the outcome.Just upset and didn't see my passport more than 1 year now.
That is just extremely annoying and unacceptable. I mean isn't it enough that we have been stuck here without the documents for such a long time?

I will write a letter to my case worker as well and see if I get any response. I will keep you updated if I do and you do the same . Good luck

business genius

Post by business genius » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:46 pm

I was of the opinion that after appeal allowed we will get visa with in 8 weeks but it seems really strange.
My appeal allowed on first week of August. I think its is better to write to appeal implementation unit. I will ask to my solicitor and will share that information. Keep it posted so that we know that after how long we will get our documents back.
Amazing service of UKBA!!!

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:05 pm

business genius wrote:I was of the opinion that after appeal allowed we will get visa with in 8 weeks but it seems really strange.
My appeal allowed on first week of August. I think its is better to write to appeal implementation unit. I will ask to my solicitor and will share that information. Keep it posted so that we know that after how long we will get our documents back.
Yes please do, I will write my solicitor as well and keep you posted of anything information that he may share with me.

gulrose786

Post by gulrose786 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:25 pm

annoyedatukba wrote:
business genius wrote:I was of the opinion that after appeal allowed we will get visa with in 8 weeks but it seems really strange.
Yes please do, I will write my solicitor as well and keep you posted of anything information that he may share with me.
i think you can contact to tribunal and tell them home office still have not given you visa. i am not sure but i think they can communicate with home office on these issues

waqasashra1
Newly Registered

Post by waqasashra1 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:03 pm

gulrose786 wrote:
annoyedatukba wrote:
i think you can contact to tribunal and tell them home office still have not given you visa. i am not sure but i think they can communicate with home office on these issues
I did this but tribunal saying that nothing in their hand after appeal allowed only you can contact with homeoffice and write them about your appeal.
I wrote homeoffice as well but same thing no reply again.I think only depend on luck some get their visa within time frame that is 12 weeks but some wait more than 5 months after appeal allowed.And their is no maximum time limit for visa after appeal allowed said by ukba when I called them.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:22 pm

waqasashra1 wrote:
gulrose786 wrote:
annoyedatukba wrote:
I did this but tribunal saying that nothing in their hand after appeal allowed only you can contact with homeoffice and write them about your appeal.
I wrote homeoffice as well but same thing no reply again.I think only depend on luck some get their visa within time frame that is 12 weeks but some wait more than 5 months after appeal allowed.And their is no maximum time limit for visa after appeal allowed said by ukba when I called them.
This is a NIGHTMARE!!!! 5 more months! I can't believe it ... I am trying to remain positive here, but they are making it very hard!

waqasashra1
Newly Registered

Post by waqasashra1 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:32 pm

annoyedatukba wrote:
waqasashra1 wrote:
gulrose786 wrote:
annoyedatukba wrote:
This is a NIGHTMARE!!!! 5 more months! I can't believe it ... I am trying to remain positive here, but they are making it very hard!
Yes its true they are making it hard.But you will get your visa soon if you are lucky only depends on your caseworker after appeal allowed.

rooney0511

Re: Appeal allowed more than 3 months.

Post by rooney0511 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:44 pm

waqasashra1 wrote:My appeal on tier1 entrepr. visa allowed by the tribunal about 3 and half month ago and did't hear any thing back from UKBA yet.

Sent you a PM please check.

appeal786

hi

Post by appeal786 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:40 pm

Please update if any body got visa or heard any thing after appeal allowed

business genius

Post by business genius » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:30 am

I got my BRP and documents with in a month after appeal allowed .I think you write to UKBA giving your case reference of the case. Or meanwhile approach MP for follow up.