ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric enrolment letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Moon_Khan
United Kingdom

Biometric enrolment letter

Post by Moon_Khan » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Hi
Anyone can answer please...
I applied on 5th December 2013 by post for ILR on the basis 5years tier 1 general.
Home office acknowledgement letter received dated 9th December 2013,my wife she applied same time as my PBS dependent as she is not eligible for ILR,she received her biometric enrolment letter dated 17th December 2013,but I am still waiting for my one,she must enrol biometric within 15 working days as the letter said,how long it will take my biometric letter to come,can she enrol biometric before than me? please comments.

Regards

Moon_Khan
United Kingdom

Re: Biometric enrolment letter

Post by Moon_Khan » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:56 am

Moon_Khan wrote:Hi
Anyone can answer please...
I applied on 5th December 2013 by post for ILR on the basis 5years tier 1 general.
Home office acknowledgement letter received dated 9th December 2013,my wife she applied same time as my PBS dependent as she is not eligible for ILR,she received her biometric enrolment letter dated 17th December 2013,but I am still waiting for my one,she must enrol biometric within 15 working days as the letter said,how long it will take my biometric letter to come,can she enrol biometric before than me? please comments.

Regards
Still waiting for the answer....please anyone....

ryans
Newly Registered

Post by ryans » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:02 pm

Generally when you book a Biometric appointment, you book the appointment for the main applicant and specify the number of dependants also enrolling for Biometrics at the same time.

In this case your PBS dependant has received the Biometric letter first because there are two different cases here:

1. ILR Applicant
2. PBS Dependant

I believe your wife can apply for the Biometric on her own. In any case you have the option to contact UKBA and verify :idea:

Moon_Khan
United Kingdom

Post by Moon_Khan » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:08 pm

ryans wrote:Generally when you book a Biometric appointment, you book the appointment for the main applicant and specify the number of dependants also enrolling for Biometrics at the same time.

In this case your PBS dependant has received the Biometric letter first because there are two different cases here:

1. ILR Applicant
2. PBS Dependant

I believe your wife can apply for the Biometric on her own. In any case you have the option to contact UKBA and verify :idea:
Thanks Ryan

But she is dependent on me,our both visa are going to expire on 31st December 2013,her extension depends on me when I will get approval.

Moon_Khan
United Kingdom

Post by Moon_Khan » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:35 pm

Moon_Khan wrote:
ryans wrote:Generally when you book a Biometric appointment, you book the appointment for the main applicant and specify the number of dependants also enrolling for Biometrics at the same time.

1. ILR Applicant
2. PBS Dependant

Guru please can you reply?

Thanks Ryan

But she is dependent on me,our both visa are going to expire on 31st December 2013,her extension depends on me when I will get approval.

ryans
Newly Registered

Post by ryans » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:46 pm

In that case, maybe wait for someone to respond or check with UKBA

out of curiosity, what application form have you used for your wife?

Moon_Khan
United Kingdom

Post by Moon_Khan » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:50 pm

ryans wrote:In that case, maybe wait for someone to respond or check with UKBA

PBS dependent form.

Thanks

Moon_Khan
United Kingdom

Post by Moon_Khan » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:02 pm

ryans wrote:In that case, maybe wait for someone to respond or check with UKBA

PBS dependent form.

Thanks