ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Teir1 Entrepreneur

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nyla007
Newly Registered

Teir1 Entrepreneur

Post by nyla007 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:47 pm

Hi Dear,
I applied for visa 4 weeks early and am asked to send some additional information but i am given 2 working days for this. Unfortunately due to christmas holidays everyone related to this is on holidays. So i am left with friday only as last working day coz one day 24th is passed. Is there anyone who can advise me about this.
cheers

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Re: Teir1 Entrepreneur

Post by tanvir1985th » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:47 pm

nyla007 wrote:Hi Dear,
I applied for visa 4 weeks early and am asked to send some additional information but i am given 2 working days for this. Unfortunately due to christmas holidays everyone related to this is on holidays. So i am left with friday only as last working day coz one day 24th is passed. Is there anyone who can advise me about this.
cheers
if the letter has come from the caseworker then there should be his email address on the right top corner of the letter. u can contact with him requesting him more time which hopefully will be granted if u can give him a good reason. what has UKBA asked for?

Maken707
Newly Registered

Post by Maken707 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:13 pm

Hi, we had same problem, we received our letter after 4days gone
So our Solicter phone home office and explained that we recieved letter late.
So home office given us 5 more working days. Hope that will help thanks

Maken707
Newly Registered

Post by Maken707 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:16 pm

What did they ask you? I might help u in that.

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:20 pm

Maken707 wrote:What did they ask you? I might help u in that.
what did they ask u for mate

nyla007
Newly Registered

Post by nyla007 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:41 pm

Dear all,
Thanks a lot.
I have not got any letter from them but only email. It is as

"We acknowledge receipt of a letter from abc bank stating you have required xyz balance. However this does not meet the Immigration Rules as it does not confirm you have a business bank account with them or the fact that the account in question is a business account. However, in the evidence you have provided there is reference to a bank account in the name of ur abc company but no letter from a UK regulated authority relating to the business account."
Can anyone tell me what does this means. As per immigration rules they ask for personal account as they clearly say that money should be on ur name and, not on ur business name.
So i have money in my account and do have business account. what they mean that business account is not by regulated authority. is not barclays regulated authority. Should i transfer money into business account? Any help please

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:51 pm

nyla007 wrote:Dear all,
Thanks a lot.
I have not got any letter from them but only email. It is as

"We acknowledge receipt of a letter from abc bank stating you have required xyz balance. However this does not meet the Immigration Rules as it does not confirm you have a business bank account with them or the fact that the account in question is a business account. However, in the evidence you have provided there is reference to a bank account in the name of ur abc company but no letter from a UK regulated authority relating to the business account."
Can anyone tell me what does this means. As per immigration rules they ask for personal account as they clearly say that money should be on ur name and, not on ur business name.
So i have money in my account and do have business account. what they mean that business account is not by regulated authority. is not barclays regulated authority. Should i transfer money into business account? Any help please
right it seems to me that in the application form page 29 and question g25 u have said u have a business account as a proof of business. if u have ticked so then u have to provide a letter from bank which confirms that u have a business account with them and that bank has to be regulated. probably yr letter doesn't confirm that its a business account or probably u didn't provide any letter at all.

nyla007
Newly Registered

Post by nyla007 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:59 pm

I have attached account number, sort code and opening date from bank. It was not a letter but only company name, account type, sort code, account number, my name, dob and was stamped by bank.
So do i need to send a proper bank account confirmation letter only. or do i need to transfer all money into business account and send them that.

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:37 pm

nyla007 wrote:I have attached account number, sort code and opening date from bank. It was not a letter but only company name, account type, sort code, account number, my name, dob and was stamped by bank.
So do i need to send a proper bank account confirmation letter only. or do i need to transfer all money into business account and send them that.
i am not sure exactly what yr email says. the first line u said seems to me that they are talking about yr balance as well. why would they talk about yr business account balance? i am pretty sure its not about yr 50000 pound. by the way if u wanna send me the email then i can have a look but i would suggest that u ask for clarification by sending an email back to them as well.

nyla007
Newly Registered

Post by nyla007 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:56 pm

Dear Tanvir,
Thanks a lot for you reply. I have posted their email as such as i got it from them.
The letter i sent to them about my business account was not in a format to be regarded as letter. It was in such format
Name: my name
Company name: abc
sort code: xyz
account number: 123
account opening date
company incorporated date: abc

and at the end it was stamped by bank.

As much as i have read from various sources they are looking for welcome letter from bank about business account that i never got and when i went to bank on 24th, they said the person who opened my account is on holidays until 4th January and they can only make my appointment with same person on 4 and cannot issue me any letter until that person is back.
I wonder if someone again send some different letter than the one HO is looking for, will HO ask about it again or they will simply refuse ur application?

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:03 am

nyla007 wrote:Dear Tanvir,
Thanks a lot for you reply. I have posted their email as such as i got it from them.
The letter i sent to them about my business account was not in a format to be regarded as letter. It was in such format
Name: my name
Company name: abc
sort code: xyz
account number: 123
account opening date
company incorporated date: abc

and at the end it was stamped by bank.

As much as i have read from various sources they are looking for welcome letter from bank about business account that i never got and when i went to bank on 24th, they said the person who opened my account is on holidays until 4th January and they can only make my appointment with same person on 4 and cannot issue me any letter until that person is back.
I wonder if someone again send some different letter than the one HO is looking for, will HO ask about it again or they will simply refuse ur application?
right yr letter doesn't say its a business account and that seems to be their problem. i really doubt whether barclays will give u any such any letter. but do one thing as i suggested u take one more week explaining them that yr manager is on holiday and get some statements ready as well in case u don't get the desired letter then u can send them. regarding refusal yes UKBA can be very nasty. did u fill that part of the form where it says bank letter for business acc?

nyla007
Newly Registered

Post by nyla007 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:19 am

Yes, i have ticked the box stating that i do have business bank account.

I wonder in Q25 they say you may provide one or more from following so if you tick both but unfortunately one is not what they want it to be, then they must consider the rest as it is already additional and was never compulsory. I am told at the end of email that no further extension in time will be given besides the fact that its a christmas time. The bank person said to me that he strongly doubt if HO persons are working over christmas days.

nyla007
Newly Registered

Post by nyla007 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:22 am

I am however stuck with it. have emailed back to case worker to explain what exactly they want me to send but have got no reply so far.
I have tried in another branch of bank but those guys were also sending texts to same person who opened my account and were getting out of office reply from him. They were unable to help me in this matter as well. can anyone please advise me what can be best thing for me to do?

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:54 am

nyla007 wrote:Yes, i have ticked the box stating that i do have business bank account.

I wonder in Q25 they say you may provide one or more from following so if you tick both but unfortunately one is not what they want it to be, then they must consider the rest as it is already additional and was never compulsory. I am told at the end of email that no further extension in time will be given besides the fact that its a christmas time. The bank person said to me that he strongly doubt if HO persons are working over christmas days.
if u have ticked that box then u must provide that regardless u have provided few contracts or not.