ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA asked for additional info

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nyla007
Newly Registered

UKBA asked for additional info

Post by nyla007 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:39 am

The caseworker has asked me following to send in 2 working days.

"We acknowledge receipt of a letter from abc bank stating you have required xyz balance. However this does not meet the Immigration Rules as it does not confirm you have a business bank account with them or the fact that the account in question is a business account. However, in the evidence you have provided there is reference to a bank account in the name of ur abc company but no letter from a UK regulated authority relating to the business account."

I have no transaction on business account as it is opened recently. I am not even able to talk to person who opened my business bank account as he is on holidays until 4th jan. I wonder if i get successful in making a transaction on friday on business account, will i need to send HO a loan agreement as well even if i have more than £60K in my account. Or can anyone better explain to me what HO is looking for?

junaid123
Newly Registered

Post by junaid123 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:39 am

just call your business bank manager and ask for a letter confirming that this company has bank account with them and you are director of that company thats it simple as that