ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Refusal and Amending grounds on hearing day

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wam_khan

Tier 1 Refusal and Amending grounds on hearing day

Post by wam_khan » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:24 am

Hi,

I recently had my hearing on refusal of tier 1 extension. The points that has been raised at the time of refusal has been cleared while hearing. However home office lawyer raised new questions and hand in a list of questions that I need to answer in order to get extension through court. My question is that are they allow me to ask few questions to answer when I already clear all the grounds on which basis my visa has refused at first place. In other words is there any law which permit to amend grounds while hearing. At the end of hearing they declared as part hearing.

Warm Regards
Vamiq

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:54 am

What was the reason of refusal.Give more details .....

wam_khan

Post by wam_khan » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:18 am

I initially refused coz my wage slips and self employed income wasn't match with what given on bank statement. I replied for this during hearing and this has been cleared . Now they said why you withdraw so much cash from your business bank account just after the end of transaction. This is the objection which did not made at the time when visa got refused at first place. Are they allow to make another objection during tribunal hearing as the one made at first place on basis of which visa has refused has already been cleared.

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:28 am

UKBA can ask any questions on hearing if they want.They are doing this in Tier 1 ENT appeals as well.

But if you answer them correctly and confidently on hearing then I think you will be alright.